How much attention do you pay to a song's lyrics?

Do you ever pay attention to the words in a song? If so, how much? How often do they make or break a song for you?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot, I can usually memorize lyrics within 5 times hearing it whereas my dad doesn't listen at all and never gets them right after like 100 times hearing it

Most Helpful Guy

• I always bring up the lyrics to songs I listen to on my laptop. Whether there's a story involved, if certain parts are hard to understand (I listen to a lot of metal so that can be a challenge when digging into death metal stuff) or just for the sake of knowing the lyrics, I always either look them up or copy and paste them to a notebook file and put it on the album's folder.