Who here likes to watch old movies and listen to old music?

I'm a bit young and most of the people that I know in my generation and in my age tend to disown old music and old movies simply because they've been branded as "old". I however tend to like the older things. It's annoying being the odd one out.

Is there anyone on this app that feels the same way?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Man everyone likes old movies and music. The true rarity of our generation is to find someone that appreciates modern culture.

• I envy you.

• You’re a kid. Kids are going to bully you for any reason they can come up with. It’s not what you do it’s them. If it wasn’t the movies it would be something else. Even then when you hit college age it’ll be irrelevant, you’ll likely be really popular due to your taste.

• Well, if that is case, then thank god. Hopefully this'll hold up three years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Metallica, slayer, anthrax, megadeth, the doors, black Sabbath, thin lizzy, quiet riot, ostrogoth. I mean the list goes on the metal and rock we had from the 80s and 70s was a golden era in my books