Your opinion on Overwatch?

I just bought it and started playing it yesterday.
I absolutely love the game so far.Your opinion on Overwatch??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the lore and how you don't necessarily have to own and be playing the game to be able to get into the fandom. It's really cool since I'm too broke at the moment for even a standard copy rip

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea of this game being based entirely on skill, strategy and team coordination gives me motivation to keep playing almost on a daily basis! Not to mention the loot box system that rewards you for every level you reach (besides the 3 loot boxes you can get from arcade mode on a weekly basis). Despite there being salty players at times, I enjoy the company of others and working together to achieve the objectives! There is such a diversity of characters to choose from to match your play style as well. Highly addicting, you've made the right choice to give this game a try!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Overrated

0|0
    0|0
  • It is my favorite game actually. It just has so much lore and every character has their own origins and stories. Its just a fun and different world.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Its great and fun, but I've always loved games with insane customization such as BLR, older BO games and the like

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't played it and probably won't until I build a powerful gaming PC. I play on PlayStation 4 for now and first-person shooters suck on consoles.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not entirely true.
      It's just more challenging.

• Show All
    • Both those games are pretty damn hard.

• It's not about the games though. It's about thumbstick vs mouse control. The camera movement using a thumbstick ruins the experience. Mouse is quick and realistic.

• Very cool game. My younger brother plays it often. I have not played it yet but it can provide hours of fun :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the free steam version more, forgot the name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall, it is one of the greatest multiplayer games in a generation. It has beautiful production, a rich lore, a good infrastructure, and most importantly, really awesome design.

Controlled chaos, low barrier of entry, asymmetrical and varied playstyles that cater to many players give it an insane amount of replayability, and somehow they've managed to balance the game fairly well considering its complexity.

Of course, it's not perfect and has its downsides. Matchmaking and the competitive scene has some pretty deep problems that are unique to it due to that game complexity and player dynamic. There will be huge swings in games; sometimes you'll hard carry and others you'll feel useless.

It's one of the few games that I would recommend to just about anyone, as long as they have the right group of friends to play it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call of duty is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lame

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes