Your opinion on Overwatch?

I just bought it and started playing it yesterday.
I absolutely love the game so far.Your opinion on Overwatch??

38

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the lore and how you don't necessarily have to own and be playing the game to be able to get into the fandom. It's really cool since I'm too broke at the moment for even a standard copy rip

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea of this game being based entirely on skill, strategy and team coordination gives me motivation to keep playing almost on a daily basis! Not to mention the loot box system that rewards you for every level you reach (besides the 3 loot boxes you can get from arcade mode on a weekly basis). Despite there being salty players at times, I enjoy the company of others and working together to achieve the objectives! There is such a diversity of characters to choose from to match your play style as well. Highly addicting, you've made the right choice to give this game a try!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE