Rick And Morty; What Makes This Show So Desirable? Elaborate, Please?

Rick And Morty; What Makes This Show So Desirable? Elaborate, Please.?

730

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hilarious & doesn't give a fuck. They'll go to very dark places & aren't above stupid humor like the chicken nugget sauce joke, or a world full of people who are phones. I also like how they use the multiverse theory for jokes, & often use science fiction references in their plots like when the alien parasites were implanting memories into the main characters. It has it's flaws, I think it's gotten worse over time, but I still love the show & even have some Rick & Morty shirts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its funny, has some interesting points and plots