What's your favorite genre of music?

Mine is all of them lol. I listen to metal, rap, country, indie, etc... What's yours?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I listened to Hip-Hop/Rap most of my life, and it's all I listened to growing up, but I now appreciate all genres of music.
    I have Linkin Park, mainly Chester Bennington to thank for that. The songs at the end of Transformers had so much passion and intensity behind it that I was hooked on Linkin Park, listening to all their songs and before I knew it, I started branching out. Listening to everything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Linkin Park was the first group I got into really heavily. Ahhh middle school days. It broke my heart when I heard he passed away.

• Same. Before that, I listened to strictly Rap. Linkin Park was the game changer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually describe my music taste as emo starterpack. there is a lot of twenty one pilots, fall out boy, all time low, panic at the disco etc. but a little while ago I started to get into kpop as well so now my playlist has a lot of bts, exo, bap, ft island, one okay rock etc. as well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Gaming music, usually bordering on fantasy styled games. Some of my favourites include Ruin Sentinels, Beautiful Song (Simone), Crimson Court "Bloodletting" and Dancer of the Boreal Valley.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do the running man all the way to the bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FufRkZqKa6M

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally rock and metal. I'm open to listen to anything but most of modern pop, hip hop and electronic music don't really do it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal, Edm, Latin mostly, but I can appreciate every kind of music

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them. It depends on my mood though. Latley has been classic rock and edm

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to Christian and Gospel, Country and Rock. My favorite genre is Rock!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a lot of genres but out of all I'd have to pick Alternative 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything. I will say that music was best in the 60s.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly like punk rock, but I also listen to some emo, crunk core and metal

0|0
    0|0
  • Punk or rap, depends on the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal and hardcore punk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably classical.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alt rock/hip-hip, ambient and metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic rock ovaslyes I'm a classic myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic rock

0|0
    0|0
  • How tf you like all genres? Pick 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Pagan music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red Army Orchestra

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good question lol

0|0
    0|0
  • METAL !!! ROCK !!!

0|0
    0|1
  • I like pop and hip hop music because there are many fameous people and talented In these category also most of people can be connected with these easier than the other gender

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I listen to everything. I like Eminem and 21 Pilots and Lady Antebellum

0|0
    0|0
  • hard rock

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes