What's your favorite genre of music?

Mine is all of them lol. I listen to metal, rap, country, indie, etc... What's yours?

322

Most Helpful Guy

• I listened to Hip-Hop/Rap most of my life, and it's all I listened to growing up, but I now appreciate all genres of music.
    I have Linkin Park, mainly Chester Bennington to thank for that. The songs at the end of Transformers had so much passion and intensity behind it that I was hooked on Linkin Park, listening to all their songs and before I knew it, I started branching out. Listening to everything.

• Linkin Park was the first group I got into really heavily. Ahhh middle school days. It broke my heart when I heard he passed away.

• Same. Before that, I listened to strictly Rap. Linkin Park was the game changer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually describe my music taste as emo starterpack. there is a lot of twenty one pilots, fall out boy, all time low, panic at the disco etc. but a little while ago I started to get into kpop as well so now my playlist has a lot of bts, exo, bap, ft island, one okay rock etc. as well