Would you ever fight Conor McGregor for any reason?

Let's say he slapped your girlfriends ass for dicked her or something srsly like that, would you have a go at him or what.. Comment you honest answer..šŸ˜šŸ’ŖšŸ‘ŠWould you ever  fight Conor McGregor for any reason??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and him are the same weight class, but I mean I ain't fighting him over some girl. If she consented to fuck him then nah I ain't fighting him. Now if he sexually assaulted her or raped her then yeah we gon fight. I'd probably lose, but he bleed red blood like I do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 17

• In that scenario, yes I'd fight him. NO ONE messes with my girl.
    But, although I consider myself pretty strong, but I don't think I'd quite be a match for him, especially with all the experience he's got.

... Aaand if I get the shit beaten out of me, my girlfriend also has a tazer in her purse for backup.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would then, but i respect that guy a lot, because of his life story and struggles he went through before he became a fighter, His wife is seriously a very awesome person, i hope my future wife would be like his wife

0|1
    0|0
  • Connor can fight sure, but I'm nearly twice his size, have a knife I know to use and 15 years of martial arts training of my own.

I think I'll do fine. Unless his posse gang up on me. Then I better pray me and her can run like hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. If slept with my girl I would need to but why if she slept with him then she's worse than him what's in a fight for

0|1
    0|0
  • If i really was Gohan i could throw him with one finger but since im just a normal guy i can't fight him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have no real reason to expect to win, but I'd try

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah dude I'd totally kick the shit out of a UFC champion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Even if my chances are small doesn't mean i won't try my best.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had an automatic weapon on me and some distance, sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't he arrested for smashing up a bus. You might not see anymore fights from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go at him for disrespecting. Nobody is invincible

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if you made out with her in front of me that would be the last thing you did cuz the back of his head would have a meeting with the baseball bat

• Sure if I was paid well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, for $5 mil, Iā€™d fight him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™d fight him for being an Irishman

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of her

0|0
    0|0