Are you good at dancing or singing?

Or can u at least dance or sing? Or both?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• dancing i rock!

singing i get told i sound like a frog...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I'd say I'm a pretty decent dancer and singer but not pro

0|0
    0|0
  • I can do both very well, I sing like R&B legend D' Angelo & Keith Sweat (fusion style) in a Neo Soul style and I am street/Break dancer with elements from Michael Jackson, Chris Brown, and Usher plus I can dance reggae hip hop, Latin music, Brazilian music and Haitian music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can dance, but I could use some instruction.

I can sing a bit better - especially in the last two days, as my baritone has been rich and fairly broad for me.

I think part of it has been the regard I've been getting here. When I'm favorably in the minds of people, or/and have simulated them, my psychic body refers that to my voice, and it drops and spreads out. When I'm in love with someone who's in love with me, it drops through the floor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im good at yellin at the neighbors dog to get out the yard, i do thia dance called punt a dog

0|1
    0|0
  • Individually? Yeah I’m good. But to do both at the same time? Probably horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • can't dance.. ok that doesn't stop me from tryingπŸ˜πŸ˜† but my voice rocks πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice Singer, below average Dancer but a confident one :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Dancing... lol.. and I love it. Singing too - but I suck...😊

0|0
    0|0
  • no i am a drummer and a guitarist but not a singer nor a dancer

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two left feet and i can only sing in the rain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good at dancing more of traditional dances like waltz etc but not so much at singing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I’m bad at both. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm a superstar

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope shit at both lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dancing more than singing I think I sing good

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very good at either but I play 5 instruments

0|0
    0|0
  • Niether dance nor singing. But I'm good at guitar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Singing. I used to dance and I used to be good but I was never interested in it and since it's been so long, I'm thinking I'll be terrible at it now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at both. I rehearse to LΓ―l Pump-Gucci gang daily. I can also sing in falsetto. I'm very talented :D

0|0
    0|0
    • That's awesome. I love dancing and singing too

• Show All
    • Hahahaha I love ur arrogance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Everyone can sing falsetto. But most people's falsetto is not a true soprano or counter-tenor. The best Sopranos are deep contraltos, just like the best falsettos are basses. Rich and creamy.

What Girls Said 2

• Dancing. The only thing I can sing is the happy birthday song

0|0
    0|0
    • You might just need some instruction. Some people's speaking voices are nowhere near their singing voices, and they find out only when they explore their voice.

• Singing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes