What serial killer, real or fictional, do you find most interesting/is your favorite?

Can be anyone. Nothing is off the table. Dont be a party pooper. Explain why you have an interest in said killer. If you want you can include both 1 fictional and 1 real. I am really curious about your answers.

As for me. I have a hard time picking one in particular, but one I have been thinking about a lot lately is Jeffry Dahmer. I just watched a documentary on him on investigation ID. As far as fictional killers go I am in the same boat but I have been really into Jeff the Killer, Jason Vorhees, I would say Jigsaw but can't really count him can we? Um... of course the classic Michael Meyers, and Freddy Kruger. The re as son they have been on my mind in particular is because I have been playing 2 games, dead by daylight, and Friday the 13th: the game. Both got me interested in the killers themselves so I went back and watched every single movie. A lot of them were terrible but still classics nonetheless.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• H. H. Holmes.
    There's a really good documentary about him on Netflix but short version is he had this murder hotel in Chicago during the world's fair, and he made it into this super complex maze that led to a ton of dead ends or went in circles and stairs led to brick walls and shit. Only he knew how to get around in there but he'd bring in people and kill them, dissect them, then donate their skeletons to the nearby medical school.

He was the only person who knew how to get around because when it was under construction he had different crews for everything and never gave anyone the blueprints. Like one team of 4 guys would build a staircase then he'd fire them and so on.

Also it's they're unsolved cases but the hinterkaifeck murders and the Sodder children are both fascinating.

I have a thing for mysteries and serial killers. Read about them when I get bored, morbid but hey I'm not killing people so who cares.

Most Helpful Guy

• Joe Carroll is certainly in my top 3. Hannibal would be an obvious one but id also pick the Zodiac killer. So i'll give you those as my top 3 rather than one favourite