Where would you rather go for a vacation: A national park or a city in Europe?

All expenses paid, you can go to either a national park in the U. S. like Yellowstone or Yosemite, or a European city with a rich cultural and historical legacy, like Paris, Rome, or Vienna.

So: Natural beauty or cultural beauty?
  • Where would you rather go for a vacation: A national park or a city in Europe?National Park
  • Where would you rather go for a vacation: A national park or a city in Europe?City in Europe

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If all expenses are paid (and paperwork done for me) I will visit a park in the U. S.. It costs a fortune to cross the atantic, I can visit other european countries cheaply and easily

Most Helpful Girl

• Cultural beauty for me please. That would be amazing to be able to experience that 😍