Do you like death metal (fck yea metalheads)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like metal for the melodic aspects of it. Straight up death metal often time feels almost... I don't know... overcomplicated to the point of muddiness for me. The dynamic range often feels limited, and yeah— it may be “brutal,” but it’s not something I find pleasing to listen to. I’ll listen to live. Heck, I’e even played gigs where other bands were death metal bands. Just not for me though.

I tend to listen more so to prog metal (i. e. Periphery), melodic hardcore (i. e. Napoleon), and similar sort of genres. I like some metalcore— when there is something interesting going on in the song. The closest band to death metal that I like is probably Children of Bodom.

I’m not opposed to listening to death metal. I just haven’t found a band I really enjoy yet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• Death - Human. Occasionally Spiritual Healing. Can't really get into Indivicual Thought Patterns anymore. Carcass - Heartwork, only. Suffocation - Pierced from Within - and that is it. There's no death metal after '95.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not so much "death" metal... but I like some metal-based genres.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm out of the loop now but i used to be a metalhead

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy noise rock a lot but metal is a bit too much for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @OldSchool_Metalhead : I'll bet ya I'm pickier. But then I'm picky with any band. Coroner? Mental Vortex only. Sepultura? Pretty much just Arise, though I can get back into Beneath the Remains on rare occasion. Death? Mostly Human. Occasionally Spiritual Healing. Can't really get into Indivicual Thought Patterns anymore. Carcass - Heartwork, only. Suffocation - Pierced from Within - and that is it. There's no death metal after '95.

• I prefer speed/ power and heavy metal

1|0
    0|0
  • It is the very best

0|0
    0|0
  • I like power metal?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes