Guitar or piano?

Doesn't matter if u don't know how to play either just pick the one u would like to learn the most
  • Guitar
    Vote A
  • Piano
    Vote B
  • To uncoordinated for either
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've played the piano in the past but I'd like to learn the electric guitar

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I already play guitar relatively proficiently (I’m just especially lacking a full speed sweet atm), so now I mainly need to work on my piano/keyboard skills. It’s difficult though, since it is a bit different of a beast than the instruments I’ve played before.

If I had a general choice between becoming a god at guitar or piano though, I’d go with guitar. It fits more with the music I enjoy creating (aka rock and metal). Usually piano parts that I write in my songs are more so for texture and to give a symphonic feel/dynamic difference to a section. I wrote a piano/symphonic piece once, but that was more so for a writing challenge.

The sound of a great distorted guitar tone or a sparkly clean guitar tone is something I find super ear-pleasing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have learned a little about playing a Guitar when I get another Guitar and learn it I plan to learn the Banjo next.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, so I'd like to learn both so I can cover my favorite music and songs someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d pick guitar just because I can’t bring a piano anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I started the piano as a teen, but got distracted by other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piano, without a doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • guitar definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Piano

0|0
    0|0
  • Piano I think