• Always
    Vote B
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Weaker minds discuss people. Strong minds discuss ideas" -Some guy somewhere

1|5
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• I'm too lazy to keep track of that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Define "celebrity". There's numerous business individuals that are also TV personalities, that I follow. Many athletes. One of my closest childhood friends plays in the MLS, so I clearly follow him. Actors and actresses have to work harder for my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of but only because it's so hard to avoid. I think the whole celeb new thing is dumb asf, they're just people the same as the rest of us. I saw some news page the other day that literally, and I sh! t you not, had an article, complete with pictures, about Jennifer Lawrence cleaning up after her dog when she took it for a walk. Let me tell you that's the most disappointed I've been in humans in a long a$$ time. Is this seriously what we report on now? I don't know. I don't understand the whole celeb news thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • If an actor dies like r Lee ermey (some days) it kicks me hard but normally I don't care about celeb news

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't view celebrities as some godlike creature, and I have better ways to waste my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about celebrities or their news I got more important things to worry about like real news for instance.

0|1
    0|0
  • I resent celebrity news & cast aspersions on the souls of the people who fund it's dissemination.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think its fair to them to push that much of a microscope into their lives

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck I clicked... Always... should be NEVER!!! I dont even know who is who...

0|0
    0|0
  • LoL.. You have cat to be kitten me right miaw.. Irrelevant nonsense is not something I enjoy..

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if it's some serious shit like a shooting or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care about celebrities unless they leave me something in their will.

0|1
    0|0
  • Celebrities mean nothing to be... unless they're talented musicians. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do good to keep up with what's going on in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only keep up with celebrity deaths

1|2
    0|0
  • Sorry, I'm not retarded

0|3
    0|0
  • Couldn't give a shit what a 'celeb' is doing

0|2
    0|0
  • Fuck no... it's the bane of society.

0|2
    0|0
  • Fuck no. Who cares about that?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes if it’s someone I’m a fan of

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Yes we can't escape celebrities there always bleating about something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to stay as unaware as I can about pop culture so I can keep my little bit of hope I have left for the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Just on Internet I be going to an e-mail it be on there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t really interest me that much

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I’m obsessed with that person for awhile

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the ones I care about

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|1
    • Yes it is more important then texa bombings or syria isn't it. i was right about your ablesm towards Stephen hawkings wasn't i

• Show All
    • I can understand why your dog left you, he did not want to be around you. lol

• @martinxcv You do know that people just have different interests? Not everyone is obligated to only care about some bombings or the death of a bloke.

• Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes but only with few.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I don't care about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are celebrities? 🙃

1|0
    0|0