What do you think about this short video I made?

I just made this video because it is one of my hobbies to do so.
*warning~ may or may not be suitable for sensitive viewers*

This is *FICTION*

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm torn Kiwi...

I don't know whether to think this is already a remarkable effort at testing peoples reactions and messing with their heads.

Which as you said is definitely one of your hobbies. >_>

Or thinking that you could do a hell of a lot better.

You could take video instead of slides, up the volume on your voice and try to make it more somber, you sound a little shy ;3, messing with the sound effects a bit and using your own hand for the scary scene.

A in effect if you can do it instead of the moving text would be more frightening.

Even without getting someone to help you shoot or really showing anything you could film a running scared scene at night or something like that. A girl seemingly hanging falling heavy breathing, whatever

If you wanted to do the photo of you you could do a filter or better yet if you have a physical copy take a photo of the photo like a scrap book of a crime scene

Rather than a glamerous beautiful girl make it innocent, beauty and tragic for instance.

My brother always tells me I'm an over critical jerk...

But yeah I'm rather disappointed. You could do much better without much effort I have confidence in you

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you. I didn't expect to win a grammy. i was just testing reactions. I need a microphone thats why

• Mhm, not a bad casual effort tbh. I just think you could step it up.

Nah I'm pretty sure you sound shy because you're shy :3

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• She has nose piercing? She has boobs? And then she died? And priest says nonsense and then we see a person with hands like he masturbated 1000 times in a day

1|1
    0|0
  • Now it's starting to make sense you young one if I'm thinking about this the right way know something most people do not, when the average person hears it they think it's kinda lame and but yet fall for its trap but you have been building on it a while now yet have you not?

0|0
    0|0
  • A few pointers - it's way too quiet (the intro volume is fine though), speak with a touch more authority and maybe lose the water drop noise sound effect from the intro. It's a good base where to start and yeah it was random but use it as a stepping stone to better quality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whaaat was that? I am not that artistic. What were you aiming for? Rebirth, death, awakening?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good hobby that might gain you a spot in the film industry editing videos one day. "If you're good at something, never do it for free."

0|0
    0|0
  • basically a slide show with nothing to show.

0|1
    0|0
  • You really need to balance your audio.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's hot, but the video is confusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're in self discovery mode...

0|0
    0|0
  • It was interesting very different

0|0
    0|0
  • Morbid...

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible like just not even a little good

0|0
    0|0
    • eh it was just random

• Very good

0|0
    0|0
  • Its shit, mate!

1|0
    0|0
  • Creeped me out just a
    Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetle bit.

0|0
    0|0
    • *Gives you a hug

• Thanks , I’m gonna start collecting hugs

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes