What do you think about this short video I made?

I just made this video because it is one of my hobbies to do so.
*warning~ may or may not be suitable for sensitive viewers*

This is *FICTION*

117

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm torn Kiwi...

I don't know whether to think this is already a remarkable effort at testing peoples reactions and messing with their heads.

Which as you said is definitely one of your hobbies. >_>

Or thinking that you could do a hell of a lot better.

You could take video instead of slides, up the volume on your voice and try to make it more somber, you sound a little shy ;3, messing with the sound effects a bit and using your own hand for the scary scene.

A in effect if you can do it instead of the moving text would be more frightening.

Even without getting someone to help you shoot or really showing anything you could film a running scared scene at night or something like that. A girl seemingly hanging falling heavy breathing, whatever

If you wanted to do the photo of you you could do a filter or better yet if you have a physical copy take a photo of the photo like a scrap book of a crime scene

Rather than a glamerous beautiful girl make it innocent, beauty and tragic for instance.

My brother always tells me I'm an over critical jerk...

But yeah I'm rather disappointed. You could do much better without much effort I have confidence in you

• thank you. I didn't expect to win a grammy. i was just testing reactions. I need a microphone thats why

• Mhm, not a bad casual effort tbh. I just think you could step it up.

Nah I'm pretty sure you sound shy because you're shy :3

Most Helpful Girl