DC comics vs Marvel Comics, which is better?

Which is better?

1630

Most Helpful Girls

• I like Batman, but I'm a Marvel nerd through and through.

• I prefer Marvel but it was what I grew up reading, I never really read DC so I guess I'm just uninformed on it.

Most Helpful Guys

• Definitely DC comics, they have better storyline and deeper history and connection among characters from the entire DC multiverse...
    And also, when I see similarities between characters from marvel and DC, I can never enjoy reading the marvel comic because most of the time it has been copied from DC..

• If you're talking about the actual comics and not the companies, including movies and games and whatnot, it's too hard to decide.

I prefer marvels superheroes but I like DC's, maybe "independently" created characters, like I think Watchmen and V for Vendetta and maybe Sin City, I can't remember. In other words, I prefer the comics created by Marvel but I prefer the comics only published by DC and it's sub-companies.