DC comics vs Marvel Comics, which is better?

Which is better?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I like Batman, but I'm a Marvel nerd through and through.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer Marvel but it was what I grew up reading, I never really read DC so I guess I'm just uninformed on it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Definitely DC comics, they have better storyline and deeper history and connection among characters from the entire DC multiverse...
    And also, when I see similarities between characters from marvel and DC, I can never enjoy reading the marvel comic because most of the time it has been copied from DC..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're talking about the actual comics and not the companies, including movies and games and whatnot, it's too hard to decide.

I prefer marvels superheroes but I like DC's, maybe "independently" created characters, like I think Watchmen and V for Vendetta and maybe Sin City, I can't remember. In other words, I prefer the comics created by Marvel but I prefer the comics only published by DC and it's sub-companies.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• DC all the way 🙌 but some Marvel movies are good as well I really like guardians of the galaxy

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend got me into Marvel. I don't really know anything about DC.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both, but I grew up more with DC

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both
    can't wait for Avengers !

0|0
    0|0
  • DC comics

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't choose, to be honest!

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel cause Spiderman

0|0
    0|0
  • DC in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Mangas are the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Marvel is my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean i like dc more but marvel,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Be always preferred marvel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Marvel has the best plots and movies that have come out... I would say the edge in characters goes to DC... I like both, but DC has more of the fantasy characters that I like... Where as Marvel just has some really random ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard. DC has my favorite hero in Batman, Marvel has more of my favorites in Spiderman and Wolverine etc, DC has the best the best superhero movie and trilogy, and the best animated movies but Marvel has the best cinematic universe.

0|0
    0|0
  • DC because Marvel took a decision to push Marxist ideology through its comics.
    As a result of this leftard insanity, Marvel will be out of business soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragon ball comics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> marvel>> Dc

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if we are going comics Marvel definitely has better characters minus batman. But DC has had better story lines for a decent while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn it I love both but DC is my shit. Can't wait for that new Avengers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both. Plus, both have great movies based off of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • More a DC fan. Marvel is much more leftist and anti-white male.

DC's heroes are also mostly aristocrats--they're not heroes who randomly gained powers. They're there to uphold their family tradition or such.

E. g.: Spider-Man and the X-Men randomly gained their powers by sheer chance. Magneto views his powers as a divine gift or such, and hence he's evil.

Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman, Batman,--they're honoring their families, their parents. They are carrying on their duties, protecting Atlantis or the World or Gotham.

0|0
    0|0
  • DC, even though there's a lottttt of stupid shit in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your reasoning. DC was the pioneer.
    Both are amazing.
    But I think being the first to do something counts for way more than slightly better of the same but different.
    It's also hard to say that one came out of the other or if they were all destined to arrive regardless of who did it first.
    E. g.
    Homers "Iliad & Odysey" c. 850 BC

Tolkien "the hobbit & LOD" c. 1937 AD

"The grand grimoire" (c. Who the fuck really knows who and when)

I digress,
    Marvel did it better thanks to Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before Thor Ragnarok it was Marvel now they both suck

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good but I think Marvel is slightly better.

0|0
    0|0
  • DC, DC by the long run and I hate how Disney is trying to buy them!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just a rumour that Disney is trying to buy DC...

• Show All
    • Even if Disney is trying to buy DC, it will never happen... So many other companies have tried to buy DC but the always got rejected. And also, DC owns so many other companies and tv networks, they wouldn't just hand it over to new management...

• I KNOW!!!, THEY FIGHTING AND ALL OF DAT

• More DC characters but Marvel covers a wide range of dimensions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Splatoon Manga

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel hands down

0|0
    0|0
  • DC in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dc comics