Hunger Games Poll: Gale Or Peeta?

Katniss has been in a sorta relationship with Gale. She has been in a relationship with Peeta on screen. Who do you think is better for her?
  • Gale
  • Peeta
Plus, technically, Gale killed Prim. I don't see her with Gale. Ever.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Gale was better. I mean Peeta is good and all... But Peeta is a damaged person who really can't do much. Like Katniss. Whereas Gale lead district 12 and volunteered in other places to help rebuild. It would have been better for her. But oh well

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a government make that makes children kill each other in the hunger games you know...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE