Hunger Games Poll: Gale Or Peeta?

Katniss has been in a sorta relationship with Gale. She has been in a relationship with Peeta on screen. Who do you think is better for her?
  • Gale
    Vote A
  • Peeta
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Plus, technically, Gale killed Prim. I don't see her with Gale. Ever.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Gale was better. I mean Peeta is good and all... But Peeta is a damaged person who really can't do much. Like Katniss. Whereas Gale lead district 12 and volunteered in other places to help rebuild. It would have been better for her. But oh well

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a government make that makes children kill each other in the hunger games you know...

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• I chose gale but then I read your update and changed my mind

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi I have a big problem

0|0
    0|1
    • What is it?

• Ok so I am very self conscious about my body. And my mom is always asking if I have pubic hair. I am 13. I am embarrassed so I tell her I don't even tho I do. So today I was getting out of the shower and didn't have a towel so I walked out and my mom was standing there and I was completely naked. I hide. When she sees me again she says "why did u lie to me. I saw ur pubic hair." Since ur 13 and are new to pubic hair what should I do?

• You could ask to get something to shave it if your mom doesn't like you having any hair.

• Peeta

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes