Do you watch Greys Anatomy (read more below but no spoilers please)?

Do you watch Greys Anatomy (read more below but no spoilers please)?there's so much hype about this show that i decided to give it a try. So im on Season 1 and only 6 eps in. Lmao this hospital kills more people than they save, omg 🙈 Please dont spoil the show for me tho. Sucks enough that i already know my baby Dempsey (Dr. McDreamy) dies on the newer seasons and that for some reason people won't like Lizzie later on. I already dont like Nazi the black lady (how ironic lol) and annoying Alex from The Wedding Planner. I've seen Meredith Grey on commercials for newer seasons and she actually looks better today than she does on season 1. Before watchin, i wouldve never guessed the show was named after her character. I think i was more loyal to ER for 9 seasons lol #FeelFreeToList #NoSpoilersPlease
  • I watch Greys Anatomy
  • I used to watch Greys Anatomy
  • I dont watch Greys Anatomy but may start
    Vote C
  • I will probably never watch Greys Anatomy
    Vote D
  • What is Greys Anatomy
    Vote E
  • I prefer ER over Greys Anatomy
    Vote F
  • I prefer Scrubs over Greys Anatomy
    Vote G
Lmao this show so predictable so far. Anyone could tell the Doc was gonna be married 😂🙈 im assuming theyre separated tho with the way he's been screwing Grey. Oh well. On to Season 2 now
Im on season 2 ep 20 something. The shows gotten better but omg this show has literally killed triple the amount of people they’ve saved. And omg i’ve been waiting for Dr McSteamy! I love Dr McDreamy due to his movies rather than this show. he's cute. But omg Dr McSteamy has always been sexy on everything he's on. And Meredith is ok in these early seasons. Addison oth is GORGEOUS. Her and McSteamy would make sexy babies. And omg that epsiode with the bomb inside the guy 🙈 my baby died at the end

1724

Most Helpful Guys

• Watched it for a bit but lost interest. Liked Izzie and Bailey and the whole 'surgeons are medicine's elites' thing was so stupid it was hilarious. Got bored after a bit.

• I don't know who bailey is but dont spoil lol im on season 1

• She's the Nazi unless I got it totally wrong

• Ye ayoure right someone told me lol i nevr knew she had a name aside from Nazi according to this first season haha

• I watch it my dear and it is one of the greatest TV series. Well I do also like Dr. House for it is related to hospital also. But not the same story. They are both great in their own way.
    Though, I don't want to ruin the series for you, but at a point I have stopped watching it as much as I did before for some reason.
    You may have a different opinion about the event when it comes later seasons :-D

All I have to say sweetie, keep your eyes open and ENJOY no matter what we say ;-)

Cheers!!!

• Yea im still on season one but should finish that season today. And i watched House until i saw that sad episode where the girl got aids in the eye while performing surgery. Then i quit

• Ok Des.
      In fact, I just read it few minutes ago on your profile, so sorry for dizzying you with all the mentioning and stuff.
      not my intention at all.
      just a habit i guess, and good manners dear Desi.. you see? did it again :-|

• I am glad you are enjoying the series dear Des.
      It can be pretty exciting sometimes, and pretty normal other times.
      Enjoy!!!

Most Helpful Girls

• my best friend has seen the entire show on netflix and is re watching it with her husband. his first time watching it

• Yup! Love that show. Alex is awesome. Bailey (who they call Nazi) gets better. You mean Izzy? So much happens and so much changes but it's a great show. Sometimes I wanna watch from the beginning but it's too many damn seasons.

• Lmao this whole time i thought they was callin her lizzie lmao. Don tell me who, but tell me this much... do a lot of Docs die off like they did in ER?

• Listen don't be slandering the show in your updates! And some dude in my inbox talkin bout he lied and to unblock him

• Thats not slander. That was a hilarious already predictable fact