Do you watch Greys Anatomy (read more below but no spoilers please)?

Do you watch Greys Anatomy (read more below but no spoilers please)?there's so much hype about this show that i decided to give it a try. So im on Season 1 and only 6 eps in. Lmao this hospital kills more people than they save, omg 🙈 Please dont spoil the show for me tho. Sucks enough that i already know my baby Dempsey (Dr. McDreamy) dies on the newer seasons and that for some reason people won't like Lizzie later on. I already dont like Nazi the black lady (how ironic lol) and annoying Alex from The Wedding Planner. I've seen Meredith Grey on commercials for newer seasons and she actually looks better today than she does on season 1. Before watchin, i wouldve never guessed the show was named after her character. I think i was more loyal to ER for 9 seasons lol #FeelFreeToList #NoSpoilersPlease
  • I watch Greys Anatomy
    Vote A
  • I used to watch Greys Anatomy
    Vote B
  • I dont watch Greys Anatomy but may start
    Vote C
  • I will probably never watch Greys Anatomy
    Vote D
  • What is Greys Anatomy
    Vote E
  • I prefer ER over Greys Anatomy
    Vote F
  • I prefer Scrubs over Greys Anatomy
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lmao this show so predictable so far. Anyone could tell the Doc was gonna be married 😂🙈 im assuming theyre separated tho with the way he's been screwing Grey. Oh well. On to Season 2 now
Im on season 2 ep 20 something. The shows gotten better but omg this show has literally killed triple the amount of people they’ve saved. And omg i’ve been waiting for Dr McSteamy! I love Dr McDreamy due to his movies rather than this show. he's cute. But omg Dr McSteamy has always been sexy on everything he's on. And Meredith is ok in these early seasons. Addison oth is GORGEOUS. Her and McSteamy would make sexy babies. And omg that epsiode with the bomb inside the guy 🙈 my baby died at the end

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Watched it for a bit but lost interest. Liked Izzie and Bailey and the whole 'surgeons are medicine's elites' thing was so stupid it was hilarious. Got bored after a bit.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know who bailey is but dont spoil lol im on season 1

• She's the Nazi unless I got it totally wrong

• Ye ayoure right someone told me lol i nevr knew she had a name aside from Nazi according to this first season haha

• I watch it my dear and it is one of the greatest TV series. Well I do also like Dr. House for it is related to hospital also. But not the same story. They are both great in their own way.
    Though, I don't want to ruin the series for you, but at a point I have stopped watching it as much as I did before for some reason.
    You may have a different opinion about the event when it comes later seasons :-D

All I have to say sweetie, keep your eyes open and ENJOY no matter what we say ;-)

Cheers!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea im still on season one but should finish that season today. And i watched House until i saw that sad episode where the girl got aids in the eye while performing surgery. Then i quit

• Show All
    • Ok Des.
      In fact, I just read it few minutes ago on your profile, so sorry for dizzying you with all the mentioning and stuff.
      not my intention at all.
      just a habit i guess, and good manners dear Desi.. you see? did it again :-|

• I am glad you are enjoying the series dear Des.
      It can be pretty exciting sometimes, and pretty normal other times.
      Enjoy!!!

Most Helpful Girls

• my best friend has seen the entire show on netflix and is re watching it with her husband. his first time watching it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup! Love that show. Alex is awesome. Bailey (who they call Nazi) gets better. You mean Izzy? So much happens and so much changes but it's a great show. Sometimes I wanna watch from the beginning but it's too many damn seasons.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao this whole time i thought they was callin her lizzie lmao. Don tell me who, but tell me this much... do a lot of Docs die off like they did in ER?

• Show All
    • Listen don't be slandering the show in your updates! And some dude in my inbox talkin bout he lied and to unblock him

• Thats not slander. That was a hilarious already predictable fact

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I’ve heard of it but I don’t watch it, I may watch it one day though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch

1|0
    0|0
  • I never watch shows that show people at work, especially not hospitals where there are lots of sick and hurt people. it would be like going to my mothers work place at hospital , sitting in corner and watching doctors, nurses and sick people :P not my cup of tea

1|0
    0|0
  • i used to watch it with my sister but we both stopped long time ago
    i remember i used to like that music from the show chasing cars from the snow patrol

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you seen 'House'?

It's like Greys Anatomy but the main character's a really sarcastic grumpy doctor

1|0
    0|0
    • i watched House until i saw that sad episode where the girl got aids in the eye while performing surgery. Then i quit

• Aww yeah that really sucked, I didn't get that far but of all the hospital dramas that's by far my favourite

• Nope. I've played the game based on the show. Disney like it either. House MD is better

1|0
    0|0
    • i watched House until i saw that sad episode where the girl got aids in the eye while performing surgery. Then i quit.

• Haven't gotten that far 😅
      And Disney? 😂 my autocorrect is weird. Didn't *

• Naw, I ain't never watched it.. I heard a whole lot about it though.. Back in the day all I used to do is hear about Grey's Anatomy.. LMAO.. I may watch it one day, but I don't know.. Lol..

1|0
    0|0
  • Pfft these are shit wheres the house vote... i want house :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I watched the early seasons I stopped like at season 3 not bad but not amazing

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea im s1 ep 7 debating if i’ll even do s2

• Show All
    • Hmm well if you dont don't have Wi-Fi i don't know what good shows are on t. v. right now. Like who watches t. v. nowadays lol get the Amazon fire stick

• Tv has all the shows i listed above among so many more. Tv has all of what netflix posts (except netflix originals like jessica jones, etc)

• Yes
    I don’t
    I like reality shows like Black Mirror

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted D... I know the name so it must have been on TV in Europe but it's not my sort of series. So probably I'll never watch it :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me
    I am more interested In criminal shows and investigational shows with military shows

1|0
    0|0
  • Never actually seen the show, seen the parody from madtv years ago

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m on the Good Doctor right now

1|0
    0|0
  • nope,
    @1truekhaleesi do you want to rant here

1|0
    0|0
    • Ugh I hate Grey's Anatomy because I work in the medical field. If I slept with my boss, I'd lose my job. Then again, my boss is an ignorant twat.

• @1truekhaleesi lol im on season 1 ep 6 and this gurl already tryna rat her out for sleeping withh her boss haha

• use to watch Greys. But I miss ER.

1|0
    0|0
    • ER kept killin off so much of they cast i had to quit haha

• Show All
    • Most memorable death to me was the guy whos hand got chopped off by a copter and then seasons later he got blown up by a copter crash

• yes I remember that one

• . NO.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I love watching The Good Doctor!!! Haven't seen Grey's Anatomy but i might give it a chance. I've never been into medical dramas before but Good Doctor is awesome so I'll start exploring the genre a little more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to love Grey's Anatomy! Haven't watched in a while. by the way, before I went to law school I worked for the company that publishes the real textbook Gray's Anatomy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to watch it, stopped in season 9 episode 3 and don't really want to keep watching

1|0
    0|0
  • I much preferred House M. D. over Grey's Anatomy. I love Hugh Laurie! He's hilarious!

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to watch Greys Anatomy when I was a child but stopped because I have find another show more interesting then I never go back watching cause I missed too much season.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im more of love & hip hop person

1|0
    0|0
    • Yessssss you see i mentioned that on my other post. Do you like Love & HipHop Atlanta, Miami, Hollywood, or New York best? I watch all 4 but Atlanta and Hollywood are my fave

• Show All
    • Yup😂Not surprised tbh

• I am cause cyn act loke she was full on gay lol

• I love Greys Anatomy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, on season 14 currently.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer ER.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never watched it and probably never will.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope never watched it before.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never watched it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • C sexy biotch