What kind of music do you like?

What kinds of music do you listen to? Is it old or new, popular or undiscovered? What bands are your favourite?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I i would read this some years ago i'd say metal, now i listen almost any genre if the music sounds good and the lyrics are not stupid, also i'm into instrumental songs, movies and videogames soundtracks, the last few weeks i have been listening to genres where bass takes the lead rol like jazz and bebop, some metal, Bloodborne and Persona 5 soundtracks, also a few rap songs

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all types. I really enjoy Radiohead, Queen, Fiona Apple, Jeff Buckley. I like a lot of 90's rock/grunge but also soul/funk like Earth Wind and Fire, Stevie Wonder, Sam Cooke, and so on. Aretha is <3 I like some pop too, I liked Katy Perry's teenage dream album and Lady Gaga's art pop album. I like some of Beyonce as well, and I enjoy watching most of her videos bc they're so well funded and thought out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Hardcore punk, metal. I listen to a variety of metal genres and bands that intertwine with them. I think we focus too much on labelling our bands genres.

Bands I love:
    Slipknot
    Korn
    The Casualties
    Motionless in White
    Seether
    Rage Against the Machine
    Cancer Bats
    Comeback Kid
    Beartooth
    Vanna
    Norma Jean
    System of a Down
    Hellyeah
    In This Moment
    HateBreed
    Deftones
    Three Days Grace
    So

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally various types of rock.
    Lately Pink Floyd’s been giving me some wicked vibes..
    When you think about it, aren’t we all just bricks in a wall?

1|1
    0|0
  • I can listen to anything really. My range is from classical, rap, pop, country (some), rock, metal, house, edm, reggae, jazz. All depends on my mood and what's going on in the moment. Anything where the musician can actually flow to the music behind them

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly variations of metal. Architects , the wonder years, bring me the horizon (older stuff) , sorority noise/old gray and more than life. That kinda describes my go to genres

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly Progressive Rock, but other types as well.
    LEAST favorite are Rap/HipHop, Country, modern Pop, Opera.
    Both older and newer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some of everything but my favourite is progressive metalcore like Periphery or Protest the Hero

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% Metal, and the rest is purely every other music genre except pop and the newest forms of rap that exist. Yikes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock, hard Rock, heavy metal. Jazz, blues. I fucking HATE country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older music myself, I’m listening to an album of 17th c funeral music right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard rock, heavy metal mostly some other stuff too.

0|0
    0|0
  • rock and country and some metal and a very little bit of pop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rammstein

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a fan towards classical music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like everything but pop.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Everything

0|0
    0|0