Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?

Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?I enjoy it and probably need therapy hehe. Its entertainment. I like seeing the fights that go down and the secrets that come out. My shows:

MTV The Challenge (love this show)
MTV Real World (but i assume it got cancelled)
MTV Are You the One (Got borin S3)
MTV Ex on the Beach (starts tonight)
MTV Fear Factor (love Luda but Joe was better)
MTV Punkโ€™d (i miss Ashton as host)
MTV Cribs (bring it baack)
MTV Making the Band (Diddy is an axx)
Bravo Southern Charm (i tried but got bored)
Bravo Real Housewives of Atlanta (looove it)
Bravo Real Housewives of Beverly Hill (got bored)
Bravo Your Husband Is Cheating On Us (me likey)
Oxygen Bad Girls Club (man it got cancelled)
Oxygen Bad Girls Club Love Games (i liked it)
Oxygen The Glee Project (like it but not the show)
ABC Bachelor/Bachelorette (its to repetitive now)
ABC Dancin with Stars (uh best dancers dont win)
ABC The Swan (i miss that makeover show)
ABC Wipeout (bring it baack)
ABC Ninja Warrior (its ok)
ABC American Grit (not as interesting as i hoped)
ABC The Glass House (big brother ripoff)
VH1 Americas Next Top Model (uh best dont win)
VH1 Love & Hip Hop (ATL is best but i watch all)
VH1 Flavor of Love (i miss this)
VH1 I Love New York (it was so funny)
VH1 Scream Queens (bring it baack)
VH1 Hollywood Exes (bring it baack)
VH1 I Love Money (Bring it baack)
E! The Kardashians (I quit them like 5 years ago)
E! Total Divas (i eventually quit)
E! Total Bellas (yay john and nikki finally over)
E! WAGS (i like Miami better than LA/ATL)
CBS Big Brother (racist/disappointing as usual)
CBS Big Brother (better but still disappointing)
Bring It (in my state but too strict)
Scare Tactics (was good a long time ago)
WEtv Braxton Family (eventually annoyed me)
WEtv Bridezillas (be doin too much)
WEtv Marriage Bootcamp (way too fake)
WEtv Growing Up Hiphop (me likey)
TV One The Ultimate Merge (was decent)
TV One Hollywood Divas (got old quick)
Pussycat Doll Search (bring it baack)
#iHEARTrealityTV #FeelFreeToList
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Hehe, My Guilty Pleasure
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Ha, Pure Entertainment
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Mmm, Its OK
    Vote C
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Not My Cup Of Tea
    Vote D
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Absolute Trash, I Tell Ya
    Vote E
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Anyone Supporting This Should Be Ashamed
    Vote F
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Iโ€™d go on a reality show if i could
    Vote G
I also like MTV’s NEXT, MTV’s Room Raiders, MTV’s Catfish, MTV’s My Super Sweet 16, MTV’s Quinceaneras, MTV’s Pimp My Ride, MTV’s Date My MOm, MTV’s Yo Momma, MTV’s Wild N Out, MTVs Girl Code and Guy Code, ABC Familys The Vineyard, BET Hell Date, BET Nellyville, BET Chasing Destiny, BET Brothers to Brutha, BET College Hill, BET Baldwin Hills, TBS Deal With It, VH1 Teyana and Iman, VH1 Charmed School, VH1 Celeb Fit Club, VH1 Brooke Knows Best, Celebrity House Hunters... yup i need help

1831

Most Helpful Guys

• I like Ex on the Beach and Love Island cause they're hilarious, but aside from that I think it's terrible TV lol
    Especially the Kardashians

• Actually I just mean the ones like Kardashians, Towie, Made in Chelsea, housewives etc

I like really good game shows though and certain chat shows like Graham Norton and Jimmy Fallon

• Yea i no longer watch kartrashians

• Kartrashians lol

Good one

• Only a very selected few that i enjoyed watching and even watch a few now.
    Past: Fear Factor... I agree Joe Rogan is better than Luda
    Past: Wipeout... Chinese version better than US but still funny.
    Iron Chef Gauntlet... Once again Chinese version better than US
    Bravo Top Chef/Hell's Kitchen... Is slowly dying off, but i still watch till this day
    FS1 Ultimate Fighter... New season last night and so far so good.

• Lmao yea the chinese wipeout is called MXC. I watched that as a kid haha. And i hate Hells Kitchen but i prefer Masterchef Junior

Most Helpful Girls

• Ice been the Challenge and Real World since I was a teenager. Bad Girls Club. ANTM. Flavor of Love. Charm School. America's Best Dance Crew. Bring It. Dance Moms. College Hill.

• Yea i had ABDC bt took it down last min. College Hill had some good fightts haha but iโ€™ll never forget crazy Dru who tried to hit/choke girls

• Lol when she went broke and was still askin to go shoppin

• Yes lol like girl shut up

• I think reality shows are very ratchet but I still watch them because (1) It's just entertainment for me. I don't mirror their actions. It doesn't affect my life one bit. (2) I need a balance. I like watching nerdy shit about the ocean, animals etc so reality show brings the drama. I watch RHOA, LHH ATL, Basketball Wives, Baller Wives, etc. Years ago I use to watch ANTM, Bad Girls Club, Tough Love, Age of Love, Flavor of Love, Fear Factor, Making the Band, etc.

• Yea i dont mirror their actions either but if you like RHOA and LHHA then check out Wags Atlanta (although WAGs Miami is more interesting than ATL and LA). Whats Age of Love? I don't know that one

• Thanks for recommending WAGS. I've been meaning to check it out. Age of Love is old lol came out in I think 2007. Basically a group of women competing for a 30 years old, professional tennis player's heart. The thing was that some of the women were in their 20's and some were in their 40's. It was a cool show.