Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?

Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?I enjoy it and probably need therapy hehe. Its entertainment. I like seeing the fights that go down and the secrets that come out. My shows:

MTV The Challenge (love this show)
MTV Real World (but i assume it got cancelled)
MTV Are You the One (Got borin S3)
MTV Ex on the Beach (starts tonight)
MTV Fear Factor (love Luda but Joe was better)
MTV Punkโ€™d (i miss Ashton as host)
MTV Cribs (bring it baack)
MTV Making the Band (Diddy is an axx)
Bravo Southern Charm (i tried but got bored)
Bravo Real Housewives of Atlanta (looove it)
Bravo Real Housewives of Beverly Hill (got bored)
Bravo Your Husband Is Cheating On Us (me likey)
Oxygen Bad Girls Club (man it got cancelled)
Oxygen Bad Girls Club Love Games (i liked it)
Oxygen The Glee Project (like it but not the show)
ABC Bachelor/Bachelorette (its to repetitive now)
ABC Dancin with Stars (uh best dancers dont win)
ABC The Swan (i miss that makeover show)
ABC Wipeout (bring it baack)
ABC Ninja Warrior (its ok)
ABC American Grit (not as interesting as i hoped)
ABC The Glass House (big brother ripoff)
VH1 Americas Next Top Model (uh best dont win)
VH1 Love & Hip Hop (ATL is best but i watch all)
VH1 Flavor of Love (i miss this)
VH1 I Love New York (it was so funny)
VH1 Scream Queens (bring it baack)
VH1 Hollywood Exes (bring it baack)
VH1 I Love Money (Bring it baack)
E! The Kardashians (I quit them like 5 years ago)
E! Total Divas (i eventually quit)
E! Total Bellas (yay john and nikki finally over)
E! WAGS (i like Miami better than LA/ATL)
CBS Big Brother (racist/disappointing as usual)
CBS Big Brother (better but still disappointing)
Bring It (in my state but too strict)
Scare Tactics (was good a long time ago)
WEtv Braxton Family (eventually annoyed me)
WEtv Bridezillas (be doin too much)
WEtv Marriage Bootcamp (way too fake)
WEtv Growing Up Hiphop (me likey)
TV One The Ultimate Merge (was decent)
TV One Hollywood Divas (got old quick)
Pussycat Doll Search (bring it baack)
#iHEARTrealityTV #FeelFreeToList
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Hehe, My Guilty Pleasure
    Vote A
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Ha, Pure Entertainment
    Vote B
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Mmm, Its OK
    Vote C
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Not My Cup Of Tea
    Vote D
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Absolute Trash, I Tell Ya
    Vote E
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Anyone Supporting This Should Be Ashamed
    Vote F
  • Whats your opinion on Reality TV Shows and list any that you watch?Iโ€™d go on a reality show if i could
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I also like MTV’s NEXT, MTV’s Room Raiders, MTV’s Catfish, MTV’s My Super Sweet 16, MTV’s Quinceaneras, MTV’s Pimp My Ride, MTV’s Date My MOm, MTV’s Yo Momma, MTV’s Wild N Out, MTVs Girl Code and Guy Code, ABC Familys The Vineyard, BET Hell Date, BET Nellyville, BET Chasing Destiny, BET Brothers to Brutha, BET College Hill, BET Baldwin Hills, TBS Deal With It, VH1 Teyana and Iman, VH1 Charmed School, VH1 Celeb Fit Club, VH1 Brooke Knows Best, Celebrity House Hunters... yup i need help

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I like Ex on the Beach and Love Island cause they're hilarious, but aside from that I think it's terrible TV lol
    Especially the Kardashians

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually I just mean the ones like Kardashians, Towie, Made in Chelsea, housewives etc

I like really good game shows though and certain chat shows like Graham Norton and Jimmy Fallon

• Yea i no longer watch kartrashians

• Kartrashians lol

Good one

• Only a very selected few that i enjoyed watching and even watch a few now.
    Past: Fear Factor... I agree Joe Rogan is better than Luda
    Past: Wipeout... Chinese version better than US but still funny.
    Iron Chef Gauntlet... Once again Chinese version better than US
    Bravo Top Chef/Hell's Kitchen... Is slowly dying off, but i still watch till this day
    FS1 Ultimate Fighter... New season last night and so far so good.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao yea the chinese wipeout is called MXC. I watched that as a kid haha. And i hate Hells Kitchen but i prefer Masterchef Junior

Most Helpful Girls

• Ice been the Challenge and Real World since I was a teenager. Bad Girls Club. ANTM. Flavor of Love. Charm School. America's Best Dance Crew. Bring It. Dance Moms. College Hill.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i had ABDC bt took it down last min. College Hill had some good fightts haha but iโ€™ll never forget crazy Dru who tried to hit/choke girls

• Show All
    • Lol when she went broke and was still askin to go shoppin

• Yes lol like girl shut up

• I think reality shows are very ratchet but I still watch them because (1) It's just entertainment for me. I don't mirror their actions. It doesn't affect my life one bit. (2) I need a balance. I like watching nerdy shit about the ocean, animals etc so reality show brings the drama. I watch RHOA, LHH ATL, Basketball Wives, Baller Wives, etc. Years ago I use to watch ANTM, Bad Girls Club, Tough Love, Age of Love, Flavor of Love, Fear Factor, Making the Band, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i dont mirror their actions either but if you like RHOA and LHHA then check out Wags Atlanta (although WAGs Miami is more interesting than ATL and LA). Whats Age of Love? I don't know that one

• Thanks for recommending WAGS. I've been meaning to check it out. Age of Love is old lol came out in I think 2007. Basically a group of women competing for a 30 years old, professional tennis player's heart. The thing was that some of the women were in their 20's and some were in their 40's. It was a cool show.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I use to watch operation repo and lizard lick towing but they donโ€™t air anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of British tea

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually watch French channels here in Lebanon dear @DizzyDesii , as for local TV is just copying other countries' shows and with no success at all... hahahahaha
    Anyways, here are few shows related to your question:
    -Top Chef (M6 Channel)
    -Le Meilleur Pรขtissier (M6 Channel) [The Best Pastry Cook]
    -The Voice (TF1)
    -Tout Est Permis (TF1) [Everything Is Allowed]
    Reality TV Shows are not bad really, they are somehow amusing ;-)
    I would prefer to watch TV Series frankly :-D
    Lately am watching the following on TV:
    -Lethal Weapon
    -Scorpion
    -McGuyver 2016
    -X-Files latest season
    -Hawaii Five-0
    -Chicago PD (Sophia Bush <3 :-D )

1|0
    0|0
    • I told you to stop @mentioning me. But yes im trying to get back into McGuyver after i quit hat and lethan weapon last year

• Well I advice you to get back to McGuyver dear Desi and Lethal Weapon, they are hilarious, besides the action of course.
      By the way, sorry for calling you previously Dizzy dear Desi ;-)

• The only reality TV show I watch is the Blancpain series, it's real reality TV, no fake drama, it's real drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdvAL-CgdlY

1|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t watch TV much at all... All Zi get is Peppa Pig, Barbie - Life in the Dreamhouse & Pokemon Z World... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • really not my thing
    i did watched several seasons of the ninja warrior Japanese version i would like to participate and become the ninja.

1|0
    0|0
  • From the list none (not on TV in Belgium) but I love reality TV. There are quite a lot of reality shows in Belgium, from the ones playing at airports, over hospitals, to the police or the fire department :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny you asked this question.. I'm writing an essay about the inventor of the Television at the moment lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Been so long since I watched reality TV, does Ninja warrior and H***'s kitchen count ๐Ÿ˜…?

1|0
    0|0
  • Watched Got Talent, Master Chef etc. but, I'm over them now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to watch some
    Like wipeout
    Wags ( damn I love it ๐Ÿ˜ Miami is lit)
    Ninja warrior
    Fear factor

1|0
    0|0
    • Yesss finally someon who watches Wags Miami! Darnell and Ashleys hair is EVERYTHINGG. Wags LA and ATL kinda boring tho

• Show All
    • I can't stand Claudia and her friend Astrid

• Big Brother was good. MTV went to hell with that stuff. Bring back TRL

1|0
    0|0
    • They brought back TRL but its not the same. Its uptodate rappers now. And Big Brother has its moments

• I like survivor, big brother and cooking type of reality shows.

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™ve watched a few and been on one. They are scripted, and not necessarily reality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Reality TV is one of the greatest business inventions of all time.

You still get the ad revenue and volume of content, but you're paying a stipend per episode/season instead of a high-level salary for top shelf actors/actresses!

๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could press a button that would erase them, everyone on them and everyone who watches them from the universe, I wouldn't even hesitate!

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow thanks for preparing me to be erased

• Show All
    • Id say its a show id watch but then id be at risk of getting erased as well!

• Haha join us aaaaall

• Trash, but when does that Tequila woman come back?

1|0
    0|0
  • Awful, glad its dying

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go on wipeout haha

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• Damn dude

1|0
    0|0
  • Love n Hip Hop is the best reality tv series. Yes, Atlanta is the best one but i hate my girl Joseline left!!! I LOVE HER! And Mimi full of shit. But anyways, I also think LHH New York is getting much better. Miami was wack af. Hollywood was okay.. All of em ratchet af, but i love getting caught up in everyone else's drama cuz i can forget about my own lol,

1|0
    0|0
    • I think Joseline will be back. And yea MiMis constant gay-straight storylines are annoyingly boring. I think Miami was interesting but even i knew Amara afro was fake. I really dont like the producer and white girl who keep pickin at her tho. Lmao that puerto white-can girl gone say she black at the reunion ๐Ÿ˜‚

• get you brought back some memories there! MTV's Next used to be funny.. I liked the original Teen Mom, I think now they have Teen Mom OF with the original cast but I have no time for that now lol. I also loved Scream Queens! Right now I'm crazy over NBCs Survivor.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol Next still comes on MTV2. But for Scream Queens im talkin bout the show with the girl from SAW III+ not the one with all the girls in pink

• Id k the one with girls in pink ๐Ÿ™ˆ
      Lol there was an old one years ago when they used to compete to be in the next Saw movie. Is that the same one you mean?

• Yes thats the one im talkin bout! And the newer Scream Queens show was good too. It was a show with lots of scary movies tied in but t was a drama comedy series instead of reality tv

• I don't watch reality tv as much as I used to. I loved Mob Wives, Marriage Boot Camp, Love & Hip Hop, KUWTK, Bad Girls Club, The Challenge, etc. The only one that I can think of (at the moment) that I actually watch now is Don't Be Tardy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m not really into any of those except big brother. You didnโ€™t list it but I watch survivor.
    Oh and I just saw the New Jersey Shore. Out of curiosity but gave up after the first episode.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i dont watch Survivor and Jersey shore. I just listed the ones i watched. I wanted y'all yo list the ones u watch

• Holy s#! t, you watch all those? Youโ€™re a full blown reality show junkie. Lol.

• Hahaha ik ๐Ÿ™ˆ including the ones in the update too

• I like Big Brother sometimes. I kinda want to be on it, I'm not sure I'd be able to get in but damn I'll try

1|0
    0|0
    • I wach it but im black and wouldn't go on that slick racist axx show haha.

• Haha understandable. I remember the whole thing with everyone shouting slurs on the night cam and I fucking dropped it, haven't watched since but the idea is good.

• didn't mine the at first but some need better scripting as its too obvious how it will be played out sometimes.
    The only ones i really like atm is project runway and rupauls drag race.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea Love & Hiphop is getting more predictable and Marriage Bootcamp is done for

• Germany's next topmodel and like it's fine I really like it but it's the only one I watch, every other just doesn't get my interest

1|0
    0|0
  • I love reality shows! I watch several on MTV (Catfish, Floribama Shore, Jersey Shore Family, Wild n Out) and Street Outlaws (Ryan Martin ๐Ÿ˜).

1|0
    0|0
    • Yay!! Do u watch any others i listed above

• Show All
    • You should watch Ex On the Beach. They just came out with the US version and its got some annoying people from Are You the One, Real World, Bachelorette, Big Brother, Bad Girls Club, Jersey Shore, and Vanderpump Rules

• I'll check it out.

• I used to watch it when I was a child, I watched secret story, carrรฉ vip, la ferme des cรฉlรฉbritรฉs.

I don't watch it anymore because it doesn't really interest me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheap and terrible. Often I feel my intelligence is offended by these clearly scripted crap.

1|0
    0|0
  • It just shows how low the networks have sunk pushing this trash.

1|0
    0|0
  • Real housewives of Atlanta

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I love lots of those

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I like few of those.

1|0
    0|0
    • And the expression that women is giving in 'I don't think its a great idea to sit down and talk to this bitch' is hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha yea thats Love & HipHop Atlanta. she's good at beating up people haha

• I don't watch reality tv. Or cable

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes