"gamer girl" I get why it's so attractive to some guys but I feel gaming is genderless?

I've been seeing so many "oh look at me I'm a gamer girl Hmu" things on like whisper.

I'm an kinda an old school gamer! I never cared about making sure I was tagged as any thing other than gamer my sex had nothing to do with it.

I get why its good to share a passion with someone but is it really so much better because I'm a chick or because I understand the world you live in?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Gaming is tenderness, but you have people who make a big deal about chicks being into it and others where you just flow into. It's not just a world guys live in, just one where it seems to many people that it's overall just guys, but it's not.

by the way I can't stand any girl gamer who had to brag about being a "Girl gamer". You're a chick playing a game, not an endangered species.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE