What music can you suggest for me?

so i've been tired listening to the same music since i haven't found any good music anymore and im pretty picky lol. i listen to hip hop , r&b chill music & rock/metal , leave any suggestions :)

18

Most Helpful Guy

• EDEN - Wake Up, Gold and start//end
    Stephen- Remembering myself, Play me like a violin
    I the Mighty- Andrew's song and (No) Faith in Fate
    Jeremy Zucker- Talk is overrated, ghosts and all the kids are depressed
    Lauv- Adrenaline, Come back home and Breathe

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There's uh don't let me down by illenium remix

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • There's also Khalid silence and also ncs release popsicle and so far away by Martin garix and also there's Martin garix byte and don Diablo on my mind. Don Diablo head up

• I don't care if I reply too much. I want u to listen to good songs. There's also Lauv- the other and also ODESZA- say my name and ODESZA- sun models. ODESZA- how did I get here? Stressed out-tomsize remiz. Yeah yeah yeah-heads will roll (JVH-C REMIX)

• Ellis- balloons or something like that. The lines go along like "our love is a balloon" ok I'm done talking now. Phew!