What music can you suggest for me?

so i've been tired listening to the same music since i haven't found any good music anymore and im pretty picky lol. i listen to hip hop , r&b chill music & rock/metal , leave any suggestions :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• EDEN - Wake Up, Gold and start//end
    Stephen- Remembering myself, Play me like a violin
    I the Mighty- Andrew's song and (No) Faith in Fate
    Jeremy Zucker- Talk is overrated, ghosts and all the kids are depressed
    Lauv- Adrenaline, Come back home and Breathe

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There's uh don't let me down by illenium remix

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • There's also Khalid silence and also ncs release popsicle and so far away by Martin garix and also there's Martin garix byte and don Diablo on my mind. Don Diablo head up

• Show All
    • I don't care if I reply too much. I want u to listen to good songs. There's also Lauv- the other and also ODESZA- say my name and ODESZA- sun models. ODESZA- how did I get here? Stressed out-tomsize remiz. Yeah yeah yeah-heads will roll (JVH-C REMIX)

• Ellis- balloons or something like that. The lines go along like "our love is a balloon" ok I'm done talking now. Phew!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You can listen to, sublime, alestorm, deathklok, Slayer, dream evil, shaggy, Bob marly, motor head, montley crue, iron maiden, the clash , the police, sting , Ozzy, Slipknot, stone sour, korn, baby metal, skillet, and night wish

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on type of rock or metal, the Kris barras band aren't to bad for rock, nightwish for symthonic rock, within temptation, Lacuna coil

1|0
    0|0
  • Two door cinema club, foster the people, and rise against

1|0
    0|0
  • theory of a deadman, kaleo, of mice and men, slaves, palaye royal..

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% check out j coles new album and of course his old stuff if you have missed any!

1|0
    0|0
  • gamer answer incoming. Nightcore. I like it a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • How about Hollywood undead “undead” it’s called

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes