Do you think video games are a waste of time?

2028

Most Helpful Girl

• In the same way anything that's done for pleasure is a waste of time, it's only considered so if it's done in excess or in place of responsibilities.

• So true and great points. Compared to most answers on here definitely one of the more mature ones in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they aren´t and they can help you develop motor coordination, so they even serve a physical purpose, but strategy games like age of empires can help you develop strategic views, moba games can teach you about strategic views as well, so there are games that really can help in the development of useful skills and also it is one of the best ways of just relaxing.

• Strategy, coordination, and relaxation... all amazing points. You truly understand the beneficial properties games bring and I truly appreciate this answer. Hope everyone enjoys reading it as well.