The Dj Avicii died today, how do you feel? Did you listen to his songs?

The Dj Avicii died today, how do you feel? Did you listen to his songs?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• So sad he was so young and talented. He made so many great songs, summer won't be the same without his music he could have done so much more but was sadly taken away๐Ÿ˜ž

0|1
    0|0
    • @Mountzzz_Everestzzz it's actually M for moderator ๐Ÿ˜‚ you idiot talk about picking the wrong fight

• Show All
    • Yeah he get like a few minutes too post but I block him straight away so he can't. Ugh... Does he not have anything better to do in his life?

• I know probably some sad case who gets a thrill from it

• Sad, heโ€™s a fellow swede :( but not surprised. he had operations to remove gallbladder and appendix and at the same time struggle with addiction and being hospitalised for alcohol related issues. It was only a matter of time that this would happen unless he changed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Fuck thatโ€™s one of my favorite artists๐Ÿ˜ญ. I always look forward to hearing new songs from him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Another great Swede dead... Fucking death is racist against us Swedes...

• Is there a difference between Avicii and Dj Avicii? If they're the same then that is very sad.

Once upon a younger year,
    When all our shadows disappeared,
    The animals inside came out to play.
    Came face to face with all our fears.
    Learned our lessons through the years.
    Made memories we knew would never fade.

One day my father he told me "Son don't let it slip away."
    When I was just a kid I heard him say.
    "When you get older, your heart will live for younger days.
    Think of me if ever you're afraid."
    He said "one day you'll leave this world behind.
    So live a life you will remember."
    My father told me when I was just a child.
    "These are the nights that never die."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 61

• I used to listen to his songs, yeah. I just wish people felt empathy for people suffering and dying in Syria everyday as they do about a Dj they didn't remember for a whole year or two.

1|0
    0|1
    • Well he died in the middle east? Oman...

• Show All
    • @ThisDudeHere So you think ignoring it is the best way? You obviously feel personally attacked because you also don't give a fuck. I don't blame you, no one cares about it and no one wants to even talk about it. We may not be in power to change things, but I won't ignore what's happening and I will always talk about the issue when I can.

• And what will that accomplish?

• The only song of his that I really listened to was Wake Me Up. It was pretty good, but I never really listened to his other songs. I head that he stopped performing in 2016 so I am guessing he was on drugs or something like that. Still sucks because he was young and talented though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked his songs but I never had them on a playlist but I did listen to them when they came on.

It's terribly sad and he was kinda young

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™ve heard his music on the radio but it was never my kind of thing so I never listened to it if I was choosing the music. I know nothing about him but passing away so young is unfortunate and I feel bad for his family

0|1
    0|0
  • Im a huge avicii fan. Was. Always will be.

Was thinking of getting a that tiny avicii tattoo from a really long time..

After the news of his death... I don't know why but i felt like... this is the time... i need to do it now!!!

I went off and got the tattoo done.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really sad. He was too young to die. I love his songs. One of my favourite is wake me up.
    "So wake me up when it's all over
    When I'm wiser and I'm older
    All this time I was finding myself, and I
    Didn't know๏ปฟ I was lost"
    #RIPAvicii

0|0
    0|0
  • That's part of celebrity life, I think... In terms of alcohol and/or drug abuse. He probably made a lot of wealth but that's what he choice after all. I don't feel particularly sad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow I'm speechless. He was so young. Life really is short. He made good music, one of the first EDM artists I discovered. RIP ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean its sad. I love edm but didn't like his songs

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, 2014 was my last good year and it was that very year where his songs became very popular in my country, so some of his songs remind me of those days :")

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, he was really young. I wonder what happened... I didn't listen to his music, but he was too young to pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sad because he was quite young.
    I typically hate edm but I liked a couple of his songs. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • @Scandavian_Hunterzzz is this supposed to be offensive or what?
      I'm sorry, I don't associate with your kind so I'm not familiar with this type of "humour".

• Show All
    • @ObscuredBeyond whoever makes these accounts for "entertainment" is either some loser of a kid that doesn't get attention from their family or a psycho adult that has failed in all areas as a human. I would put the idiot in a tub full of acid if I could and watch them slowly suffer to death but I'm supposedly a chill kinda person.

• A tub of acid takes too long. How about we use chlorine triflouride? It's got a more spectacular light show.

• Honestly, I was just listening to 2 of his songs. I didn't remember who he was until I heard the songs. RIP Avicii.

0|0
    0|1
  • I saw him live. He was amazing, one of the best nights out in my life. Was so sad to hear he passed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel shocked since he is so young , i used to listen to a couple of his songs i had a friend who was obsessed with him

0|0
    0|0
  • This is very sad news.
    28 is way too young to die.

0|0
    0|0
    • @No_Place_to_Hide give up m8

• Show All
    • Reported. Heโ€™s on a mission.

• @pink1980 yea its sad but people out there are dying way younger. You should be moruning the death others not just the celebrity

• That's sad. Well I liked his songs 'wake me up' and 'the nights'.

0|1
    0|0
  • I listened to his songs...
    That's so sad, he was a great DJ.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like few of his songs, like
    Wake me up
    Addicted to you
    Waiting for love..
    Its sad that he left us so early.. ๐Ÿ˜”

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? Wow ok
    Rest in peace โค
    I liked his song 'wake me up'

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 67

• Too young man, too young. From what I have heard or read about him from his fans and friends, he was genuinely a nice person. From Chris Cornell's and Chester Bennington's death, so many are gone within a year. It's a sad time for the music industry.

1|0
    0|0
  • People die all the time. While its sad, especially at a young age, im not going to shed a tear. I also hate his music. I was into EDM when he first became big but now id rather rip my ears off than listen to it now

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg.. I have played a few of his songs before and basically i was around every music producer that produced similar type of music so i have always heard about him. Feels like one of my friends just passed away because i always used to be around musicians similar to him as well as his own self.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tim Berglin was making awesome music.
    And the translation of avicii means lowest lvl of hel. That is the place were his managers should be. Another story of a artist fallen victim to monsters. Jesus told me not to wish bad things onto others. But Tim got awfully tortured in Avicii. I did like his music

0|0
    0|0
  • Really sad to hear he's no longer with us. Was familiar with some of his music, and will listen to some today.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never listened to him before, but I tried, his music isn't very good, just typical pop with average lyrics. Not good that he died of course, but not going to miss his work

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn from it... it is a lesson

Everything that happens has a lesson to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, seriously? I knew only 2 or 3 songs by him. One of them wasn't even his, it was a remix of Pendulum's The Island.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved his songs. I love Wake Me Up a lot. That was my favorite song that he did. I wish he was still alive cause his songs are great. And he was only 28 so he died too young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he was one of my favorite djs that solidified me as a fan of techno/edm/ trance music growing up

0|0
    0|0
  • It really feels sad man , can't describe in words , I have been listening to his songs for the past 6 years , My deepest condolences to his family and friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I know two Songs of him and they were ok. I don't think he was an important human. He drank to much and all the drugs were bad too so it's his own foult. I don't cry a single tear

0|0
    0|0
  • Got upset, but didn't show it. I liked a song of his, can't remember the name but I remember a lyric "Oh if the sky comes falling down for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do"

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know who the fucker was until yesterday. I saw the headline and I'm like "who the fuck is this bloke?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... like with any celebrity death, it concerns only the family and people that knew him, the rest can shut up.

0|0
    0|0
  • i listened to all of them I don't know if its for real though a lot of famous people die a lot and its just a hoax but it seems legit which sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • May he rest in peace. I was never a fan of him but I never had anything against him. It's tragic nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard his stuff on XM radio all the time... Sucks... was shocked and sad to see this! :/

0|0
    0|0
  • He died in Oman. It's either drugs or suicide. Considering they don't mention how he died.

0|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s very shocking to me. Iโ€™ve listened to a few songs of his, my favorite is Hey Brother. Itโ€™s a shame he passed so young

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes