The Dj Avicii died today, how do you feel? Did you listen to his songs?

6369

Most Helpful Girls

• So sad he was so young and talented. He made so many great songs, summer won't be the same without his music he could have done so much more but was sadly taken away๐Ÿ˜ž

• @Mountzzz_Everestzzz it's actually M for moderator ๐Ÿ˜‚ you idiot talk about picking the wrong fight

• Yeah he get like a few minutes too post but I block him straight away so he can't. Ugh... Does he not have anything better to do in his life?

• I know probably some sad case who gets a thrill from it

• Sad, heโ€™s a fellow swede :( but not surprised. he had operations to remove gallbladder and appendix and at the same time struggle with addiction and being hospitalised for alcohol related issues. It was only a matter of time that this would happen unless he changed.

Most Helpful Guys

• Fuck thatโ€™s one of my favorite artists๐Ÿ˜ญ. I always look forward to hearing new songs from him.

• Another great Swede dead... Fucking death is racist against us Swedes...

• Is there a difference between Avicii and Dj Avicii? If they're the same then that is very sad.

Once upon a younger year,
    When all our shadows disappeared,
    The animals inside came out to play.
    Came face to face with all our fears.
    Learned our lessons through the years.
    Made memories we knew would never fade.

One day my father he told me "Son don't let it slip away."
    When I was just a kid I heard him say.
    "When you get older, your heart will live for younger days.
    Think of me if ever you're afraid."
    He said "one day you'll leave this world behind.
    So live a life you will remember."
    My father told me when I was just a child.
    "These are the nights that never die."