Why Nickelback so hated?

I don't understand why they are so hated. Their music is decent, not bad like. Just don't understand so much hatred lol Why Nickelback so hated?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I asked this a while back. The consensus was they ripped off people's songs and seem to always be playing the same kind of one song over and over again... and that it's popular to hate them.
    But underneath that - the main singer and some of the other guys are (it seems) frat bros who are incredibly sexist, immature for any age, especially their age, rude to a lot of people, especially women and they're just overall not great human beings.

(Chad even payed one man in some country to stick his penis in a hole full of razor blades and then laughed when the guy did it and pulled it out bleeding profusely... The dude thought it was a joke, but Chad knew it was real... still laughed.)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I once went to their concert and did not receive a five cent discount, quite obviously it's false advertising.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don’t get it either... like I do think Chad Kroeger is a bit of a twat but I quite like their music. I went to their last concert here and did the usual “check in” on Facebook and I was absolutely crucified for liking them - but no one could say why they were bad?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know man, you tell me!! I quite like them!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I don't know as well. Their songs are nice actually, guess the hatred is just the trend

• Yeah, same with every Boyband ever. People just hate boybands for no reason and judge the people that listen to them (aka me). Like.. music is music mate. I don't judge you for listening to that trash that is EDM or hip hop. 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha I ain't a fan of them at all. I like all type of genres plus I like Nickelback music

• I like nickelback. I think a lot of people don’t like them because all of their songs sound the same. Like they need something very different from what they have had in the past.

0|1
    0|0
  • People want to act like their musical taste is really superior to the average person, which they prove by hating a popular band.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

Recommended myTakes