What anime would you recommend to people?

I would recommend psyco-pass to most people, its pretty goodWhat anime would you recommend to people?

Updates:
For those who want any anime recommendations or wish to add me on my anime list, here us the link
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Nandor99

0|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Mob psycho 100

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 39

• Kill la Kill (my first anime), Houseki no Kuni, Ballroom e Youkoso and Michiko and Hatchin

I INSTANTLY will leave someone if they say anything about My Hero Academia or Darling in the Franxx. I DESPISE that trash.

1|1
    0|0
  • The Ancient Magus' Bride

oh, and blue exorcist!!!

i have a lot more but those are earlier favs of mine!!! U should watch them :p

0|1
    0|0
    • I love mahoutsukai no yome

• Ancient Magus bride is on my list after I finish Dragon Ball super, it looks amazing

• Still one of my all time epic classics AKIRA.
    A fun one FLCL.
    Gants O, which is technically CG anime but beautiful movie.
    Ghost in the Shell is always a pretty good one... NOT the Hallywood movie though.
    Cowboy Beebop is another fun one.
    That's off the top of my head of ones I like. There are a lot but their names don't stick as well.

0|3
    0|0
  • Psycho pass, food wars, kobato, Karin, high school dxd, rossiaro+vampire, one piece, fairy tail.

0|2
    0|0
  • Season 2 irks me, especially what's-her-name challenging Akane all the time under the pretense 'they're all criminals so they should die' 😒

0|1
    0|0
    • The guys was just once seen in season 2 sad face

• dont worry the strange otaku girl is here :3
    Attack on titan
    Durarara
    Angel beats
    baka test
    black butler
    flcl
    Naruto
    bleach
    game of life
    hunter
    spirited away
    my neighbor totoro
    ponyo
    one piece
    dragonball z
    jojo bizarre
    one punch man
    killa la kill
    yu-gi-oh
    ouran host club
    eureka
    if you would like more suggestions just send me a messege :3

0|1
    0|0
  • I started Kill la kill on a whim and it was actually pretty good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Death Note, Fruit’s Basket, and Fullmetal Alchemist are the 3 that I would recommend to ANYONE, not just anime fans

0|1
    0|0
    • Full metal alchemist brother hood

• Show All
    • But it's supposed to be a serious piece, it's in a post war time with a lot of stuff going on

• I don’t remember the funny moments and sloth is meant to be bland, he’s that type of character, doesn’t talk much and is a bit slow which contrasts his ability of being fast

• Sword Art Online is a good beginner anime for people 🤷🏼‍♀️

0|5
    0|2
    • Especially Gamers 😁

• Show All
    • I mean we are all free to have our own opinions. Just important that if you want your own opinion respected you respect others as well. Going as far to say it’s shit just because it’s cheesy is a little harsh. At times yes I agree I rolled my eyes, but I was able to look past it because it was a really well crafted show. The only thing I disliked about it were all the Love interests, when I feel like only Asuna should’ve been focused on. The other girls annoyed me lol.

• Only watching two episodes and claiming it’s shit is ignorant. It’s like reading two chapters out of a 40 chapter novel and going “this book sucks”, when realistically it won’t reveal it’s true self until the middle, when it all gets exciting. If you would’ve kept watching, who knows. Maybe you wouldn’t have hated it as much

• Death parade and steins;gate definitely
    And hetalia

0|1
    0|0
  • Tokyo Ghoul, erased, Seraph no end, attack on titans, death note

Good anime movie is koe no katachi very sad I liked it

0|3
    0|0
  • Love Complex, Say I Love You, Darker Than Black, Maid-sama, La Corda D'Oro, Naruto Of course

0|2
    0|0
  • Death Note, Perfect Blue, Kiss Him Not Me, Peach girl, Lucky Star, Naruto.

0|3
    0|0
  • Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Naruto, and One Punch Man which is the funniest anime ever created.

0|1
    0|0
  • School Rumble, Lucky Star or Vampire Knight. They can be enjoyed by anyone

0|1
    0|0
  • fullmetal alchemist

0|4
    0|0
  • Tokyo Ghoul

1|1
    0|0
  • One Punch Man or Darker Than Black

0|6
    0|0
  • hunter x hunter 🎀

1|3
    0|0
  • I enjoyed Durarara enough to recommend

1|4
    0|0
  • Boku no pico

0|1
    0|0
  • Pokemon😊

... dragon ball Z is also ok

0|1
    0|0
  • Durarara!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • One piece

0|2
    0|0
  • Blood+

1|1
    0|0
  • Sakamoto desu ga

1|1
    0|0
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion

0|2
    0|0
  • The wolf children.

0|2
    0|0
  • Angel tales

0|1
    0|0
  • D GRAY MANNNNNNNN

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 74

• Nichijou

0|1
    0|0
  • For first timers, Attack on Titan, because they usually relate more to horror/thriller and Attack on Titan really gave a rush of emotion. You get really attached tonthe characters. Secondly I'd say Code Geass for most of the same reasons. Then for people who are regular anime watchers, I'd say something like Nejimaki Sereii Senki no Alderamin or Gundam Seed (for some people, everyone knows about Gundam shows, but Gundam Seed isn't as watched as it used to be).

0|2
    0|0
  • Hunter x hunter (maybe don't start with that cause every anime after will seem shit). death note... its a classic so say no more. Cowboy bebop to the more chilled out people. Naruto for the younger people. And a recent unknown one that's really good is Seraph of the End

1|1
    0|0
  • For Couples Golden Time

For newbies: Angel Beats, Konohana Kitan

For causal watchers NGNL, Fairy tail, One Piece.

And the pros: Probably Fate Kalid Illya prismar. (And by pros i mean those who watch a lot of anime XD.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I would only recommend Ghost in the Shell (including Stand Alone Complex), a bunch of Studio Ghibli titles, Detective Conan, and Cowboy Bebop. I'm sure there are a couple of other good ones I can't recall, but otherwise, meh!

0|1
    0|0
  • Mushishi, RahXephon, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ergo Proxy, Darker than Black, Eureka Seven, Death Note (although it rapidly decreases in quality), Black Lagoon, Last Exile and Elfen Lied.
    Natsume Yuujinchou, Code Geass, D. Gray-Man and xxxHolic are also good for what they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dragon ball z/ super def recommend even though its probably not the anime style. Its more of an American style. Its over too so full episodes. Anyone know a very funny anime i can binge watch thats similar to dragon ball super. I know naruto is one. I need more funny ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • It really depends cause there's a lot of different genres.

If someone is into sports I'll probably recommend a sports anime.

With that said it really depends on the person. However if it's just something general I guess DBZ?

It's pretty simple to understand. People scream, they fight, and then the planet is saved.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hunter x Hunter

There is just so much good content, comes under many different genres in just the same anime so more likely to have a wider audience and has a shit tonne of episodes XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Comedy:
    Mitsudomoe, Gintama, daily lives of highschool boys. These are the ones i genuinely found funny.
    Sports :
    Kuroko basketball, slam dunk, haikyuu
    Shounen:
    Naruto (plz skip fillers), One piece, fairy tail. Dont let their no. of size stop you from watching them especially one piece which gets better as it progresses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I'll just link my MAL here later lol. But for now:

Haikyuu
    Ping Pong the Animation
    Stein's; Gate
    Madoka Magica
    Clannad
    Angel Beats
    Onepunch Man
    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    Gundam 00
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Yowamushi Pedal

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Someone already said Corey in the House 😅😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never really gotten into them. I had an ex girlfriend who absolutely loved it and I sat through many hours of it with her but just never got hooked.
    Could also be that all the ones she liked were shit. I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fullmetal alchemist, the boy and the beast, the girl who leapt through time, Death Note, Dragon Ball, your name, a silent voice, anything studio Ghibli

1|1
    0|0
  • One Piece
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Overlord
    Death note
    Full Metal alchemist brotherhood
    Relife
    Black Clover
    Detective Conan
    Yu gi oh.

0|3
    0|0
  • Death Note, Psycho Pass, Erased if you are looking for a psychological thriller
    My Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul if you like action

0|1
    0|0
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,
    Fate zero followed by Fate unlimited bladeworks
    Bleach
    One punch man
    Terror in resonance
    Attack on Titan
    Attack in Bahamuth

0|1
    0|0
  • Everybody knows about death note, So...
    •Demon King Daimao (pretty cool, and ecchi if you like it)
    •Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san (light hearted, romantic stuff)

0|1
    0|0
  • Bleach... I like women in it, all have vastly different characters unlike women in the real world who are all the same.

0|1
    1|1
  • Fooly Cooly, Code Geass or Gundam (any of them even though some are terrible).

0|1
    0|0
  • Psychopass will bore a first time anime watcher.
    I'd ask them to start with Death Note.
    If, it's a kid, I'd go with Pokémon and DBZ.

0|1
    0|0
  • Code Geass. Death Note. Fullmetal Alchemist for shows.

Basically anything studio Ghibli for movies. Fav is Princess Mononoke and My Neighbor Totoro.

0|1
    0|0
  • D. Gray Man and darker than black, but watch the second season first and treat the first season and ova episodes as a prequal

0|1
    0|0
  • Your lie in April
    Seraph of the end
    Aldnoah zero
    Entire gundam series
    I could take it old school too and my personal favorite fairy tail

0|1
    0|0
  • Death note
    One piece
    Tokyo ghoul
    Angel beats
    Food wars
    Etc...
    Action /romance/sci-fi /fantasy/ adventure/

0|1
    0|0
  • Yu Yu hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Steins Gate, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Death Note. To name just a few anyone should watch

0|1
    0|0
  • I would recommend these goldies:
    shouwa genroku rakugo shinjuu
    rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin
    Steins;gate
    Houseki no Kuni (A definitely)
    Re:zero
    KonoSuba
    Nichijou
    Daily Lives Of Highschool Boys
    To Be Hero (Especially this one)
    Rokka no Yuusha
    Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
    Girl's Last Tour
    Code Geass
    Others I also like:
    Occultic;nine
    Kiznaiver (But not so much)
    Shingeki no Bahumut S1
    Kuzu no Honkai
    Demi-chan wa Kataritai
    Kemono Friends
    Made in Abyss
    New Game
    Death Note
    Blend S
    Inuyashiki

0|1
    0|0
  • Dragon ball z, Gundam Wing, Attack on titan, death note, Yu-Gi-oh and Pokemon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Psycho-Pass is very weak
    There is much better animes out there

0|1
    0|0
  • If you've never watched anime I always recommend "Death Note" as a start.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cory in the House

2|4
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes