K-pop crazy is taking over?

Is anyone else super into K-pop? I started listening to it to work out to, but now I’m obsessed😂. I’m literally so in love with it, especially BTS. Jimin is my bias, but I love Jin and Suga toooooooooooooo

24

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't relate to the west so much so other than looking at those sexy girls dancing in mini dresses it holds little interest here

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I don't listen to kpop, mainly it's because they don't fully write their songs, and also because 99% did plastic surgery to make them look alike and too much singers in one group 😂😂