What do you think of this breastfeeding pic posted by Robin Thicke's girlfriend on her Instagram?

I think it's appalling. She shouldn't have posted such an intimate pic on her Instagram. I think she was trying to sexualize the whole thing. That's disturbing and disgusting. A lot of people have criticised the photo.

Lmao 😂😂😂😂 I just read that she had her hair, nails and make up done for a supposedly candid photo 😂😂 people are laughing at her and trolling her

www.usmagazine.com/.../

2635

Most Helpful Guy

• She knew her tits were out, got fancied up and had her husband or whatever post a picture if it in the internet... What the actual fuck?

First, don't sexualize this. It's already a polarized topic and you aren't helping the side that is trying to promote breastfeeding in public.

Second, why do celebrities like posting images of themselves nude, why nude photos of people you love? That's something we don't need to see, it's her body a body only you have the honor of seeing. But apparently it's not an honor to see it, just a show you can pay cheap cents for to see. So classy...

Third, she doesn't even probably feed that kid and only did that to look good for cameras.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she wanted attention.

She could cover herself up. But neah. She will practivaly do anything for fame , likes and things like that. And yes its disgusting. Its something natura l and its good that she feeds her baby , but also humans piss and take a shit. But we dont post that. Why? Because its gross. She thinks that showing boobs is the only way to get attention. If she wanted to really post with her baby , she could dress and kiss her on the cheek and post that. You see. Most womans (not all! ) are attention whores until an age.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE