Are superhero movies dying? What do you think?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Superhero movies/shows have been going for decades and Action Comics just released their 1000th issue of Superman. I doubt they’re going to back down anytime soon. They won’t stop until they’re sure their audience has withered away and not just because people who don’t like superheroes bash them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple formula, low risk high profit products from companies like Marvel aren't gonna die and the audience's standard is lower with the new generation. When my friends or girlfriend asked me to go to the theatre we typically pick a Marvel movie so we could turn our brain off, watch it, laugh at it and forget about it. They could have like Avenger part 10 or Civil War part 11 or something doesn't really matter, none of us really cared about which character is which or the lore and references because they are mostly jokes. I would be excited for a cross over between One Punch Man and The Boys from Garth Ennis though

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE