J. Cole's new album K. O. D.---Thoughts 😍? Which song speaks out to you the most?

My personal favorite is Window Pain πŸ˜­πŸ’“

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Same shit that all these other rappers talk about. Females, drugs and money. And the beats on there are plain as hell. I only listened to photograph, KOD, and ATM and Kevin's heart and I'm not even gonna download that shit on my apple music. He's a good rapper and his lyrics and flow are great but the beats were plain... I just didn't feel it. Power Trip is my favorite song by jcole. Album is not even that good but he in his mind already knows that if people that can't even rap can rap and make money then he who can rap can make tenfold.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't heard it yet. Is it really worth listening to?