In your opinion: What film has the best soundtrack?

Try to think as a whole soundtrack, not just individual track. Feel free to list your favourite movie track too if you must.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Christine or Halloween... anything John Carpenter has anything to do with, basically, in my opinion lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• The greatest showman

0|0
    0|0
    • An original soundtrack is always nice to see. Sadly after doing research behind the film I've boycott it from my watch list.

• What is wrong with the film?

• Nothing! I really enjoyed it! It's fantastically shot and directed, all round great performances and the songs are amazing. It's P. T Barnam I have can't stand (Not Hugh Jackman), the actual person.

• Guardians of the Galaxy both movies

0|0
    0|0
    • No.1 was definitely the superior of the two in my eyes in both film and soundtrack; but that's just my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• has to be the Guardians of the galaxy movies (and some old classics like back to the future)

0|0
    0|0
  • The soundtracks to the first three Indiana Jones films

0|0
    0|0
    • John Wiliams is responsible for some of the most iconic movie soundtracks. Good choice.

• I know, it was too hard to pick just one film out of the original trilogy

• That's understandable, people are having to mention sequels because of how each sound track brings reminds us of the next too.

• Gladiator - now we are free, can't wait for my moment too

0|0
    0|0
  • Watchmen

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes