What is your favorite video game? Why?

Some of mine are The Last of Us (I like apocalyptic stories), Until Dawn (I like how movie-like it was) and Life is Strange (I love the vibe, the soundtrack and how you could relate to some of the characters).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite video game is still Chrono Trigger which is tied to my high school days. I'm also a big fan of Ogre Battle which is why my first commercial game project pays homage to it. I have a demo and a video if anyone is interesting in seeing what the state of the game is in right now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly love Outlast with all my heart. The Whistleblower dlc was probably the best. It was the first horror game I've ever played and I don't think any other one will top it for me. I love the story line, the characters are fascinating, and I'm just addicted to the creepy vibes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• TLOU and Smash 4. TLOU had an amazing story and a unique pvp. Smash 4 was awesome fighting game in college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard choice between Skyrim and Fallout..

Of course I have some serious loyalty to the Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War series.. Been with it since the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crysis 1 2 and 3, Half life 1 and 2, ninja gaiden, Metal gear solid 1 3 4 and phantom pain, God Hand, Metal gear rising, The last of us, The order 1889, Horizon zero dawn and many many more

0|0
    0|0
  • Rainbow Six Siege for Multiplayer, Spec OPs the Line for Single player, Trine 2 for Co-op. Special Mention for Witcher 3 and Danganronpa Series.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I haven't played them in a long time, I know that 2 of them are Dissidia Final Fantasy/Decidia Duodecim and Vanquish.

Otherwise, my "favorites" are usually for 1 year or 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • About any of the Elder Scrolls games, but especially Skyrim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mass effect because you can fuck turians, and a few others. Really liked Link's Awakening more than other Zelda games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red Dead Redemption. Good story, good weapons, good map.

0|0
    0|0
  • GTA 5 I like playing mission also enjoy go around and just have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gmod, Golf It, Fortnite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal Gear Solid PS1

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomb Raider 2, it was my first one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The Five Nights At Freddy's series all the way
    I like the lore and backstory behind the whole game
    I also like all the theories speculating around the game and how many, many people are trying to construct the whole back story correctly
    It's an amazing game
    Not recommended for scary people

0|0
    0|0
  • Twisted Metal 2012.

The fast paced arcade car combat is brilliant, the brutality of it's universe and characters, accidentally power sliding through 20 pedestrians like nothing and a blaring rock/metal soundtrack. I love the games atmosphere and pacing so much.

Also Dollface is pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno about favorite but I'm playing Borderlands 2 rn and I absolutely love it. Although it's been kind of ruined for me by the internet, Undertale will always hold a special place in my heart. And then there's this one game called Evoland 2 that really stuck with me - it's really diverse in terms of gameplay and art style, and had super fun dialogue throughout.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jazzpunk, Project Diva, Resident Evil, and Spyro just to name a few

0|0
    0|0
  • Final Fantasy xv

0|0
    0|0
  • DC Universe

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes