What is your favorite video game? Why?

Some of mine are The Last of Us (I like apocalyptic stories), Until Dawn (I like how movie-like it was) and Life is Strange (I love the vibe, the soundtrack and how you could relate to some of the characters).

713

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite video game is still Chrono Trigger which is tied to my high school days. I'm also a big fan of Ogre Battle which is why my first commercial game project pays homage to it. I have a demo and a video if anyone is interesting in seeing what the state of the game is in right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly love Outlast with all my heart. The Whistleblower dlc was probably the best. It was the first horror game I've ever played and I don't think any other one will top it for me. I love the story line, the characters are fascinating, and I'm just addicted to the creepy vibes.