Do you Feel as though your Life at this Point, Has been Productive?

Updates:
Your Life is What You Make it. xx

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have to have - and set priorities... not so much to make your life richer (although it will be if you do) but to have milestones that you recognize as achievements...

Celebrate those...

Life can be as good or as bad as you make it. Roll with the punches.. be focused and determined.. and persistent

1|0
    0|0
    • Which is why I got Master and finished my First book, writing another to be published this Year, dear... xx

• Thanks for the MHO!! 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I could be doing SO much more my potentials are never fulfilled I do my best on my side

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• First of all dear I really like your update to the question :-)
    Indeed, your life is what you make it, either you put too much effort into it, less effort, or just be lazy about it ;-)

Personally, my life have been pretty much productive, not as much as I wanted it, but it is better than nothing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not stranger by my minute, thank you, love. xx

• Thank you dear.
      I guess time zone difference is a bit hard, and I am trying to catch up with all the questions.
      Invited or not, someone asked a question. I get notification. I check it out and try to share an honest opinion :-)
      I still don't know much about the rankings and other stuff. But on the way :-)

• Yes, however in the grsnd scheme of things how does anyone define meaning? Realistically you probably won't be remembered past 3 generations. I guess success is what you define it as. It reminds me of Ecclesiastes.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol I think my parents feel this way about us daughters. xx

• Many may say I haven't accomplished a lot, but it depends on how you define productive. In a material sense I have never even tried, but hopefully some of my learning and experience will have rubbed off on some-one, somewhere, and future generations will learn from it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well said, and many can learn from a wise man such as yourself who has probably accomplished plenty in his own life. xx

• Thanks for those kind words.

• Thank you for always coming around. xx

• Well, I’m smarter than I was when I was born, so I guess it has been. lol I rarely actually feel like it, though. I actually feel I haven’t accomplished anything decent since I graduated high school...

1|0
    0|0
  • Can anyone say that? What's productive if everything you think you did will be forgotten forever?
    You didn't you make the world better, you didn't contribute to society.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, unfortunately. I thought I would have been way closer to my goals at this point in life. I’m 23, and I’m not even on a path to where I wanna be in the future. It’s really depressing.

1|0
    0|0
  • not yet but i am very close to my first mark probably by end of this yr

1|0
    0|0
    • Master on Gag? xx

• lol No.. that is like nothing..
      planning on consuming the most important 2nd wave in crypto-currency market..
      hoping to join the MILLIONAIRE Group by end of this yr..
      if not that at least 100k $ to begin with..

• i know its stupid.. but there is power in money...
      need to be gold mine.. if i want to attract gold diggers

• Yes. I've spent my life making sure the elderly have what they need to physically live comfortably. I think it's productive.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t have an aim or a plan I’m finding things out as they go along and trying to deal with it best as I can.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m not here to have my decisions challenged or put down thanks.

• Has your life been productive and why are you here then

• It’s been one long failure

1|0
    0|0
    • But lock how far thus far you have gotten on Here, dear? Keep going!! xx

• Yes I do feel so

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure. I have a great son.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well Im in GAG so it's self explanatory 😝😂

1|0
    0|0
    • When you make Guru and the day you make Master, Stand up and be proud, it is quite a Accomplishment!! You are off to a Great start!! xx

• You're quite a motivator Paris! Thank you 😊

• What makes it an accomplishment, exactly?

• No cause theirs so much more to do in life

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • very productive yes XX

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I do and more to produce I hope xx hi

1|0
    0|0
  • It's okay

1|0
    0|0
    • Good Looks is a Great start. xx

• Show All
    • I agree and I think you are doing a Great job!! xx

• What about you?
      Answer your own question

• Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No. I partied my 20's away and didn't continue with my plans to go back to college after getting my two year degree.
    But now I am working on going back. It's hard when you work and have a little one as kids come first. So when she goes to kindergarten I'm going back to college! Yay!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm still young, so can't say I've achieved anything great..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think so.

1|0
    0|0
    • I would tend to agree with you. I am sure you have accomplished a lot. xx

• Haha nope.

1|0
    0|0