If you were a superhero, which one would you be?

(A non-existent one.)If you were a superhero, which one would you be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Which super hero - as opposed to which superpower? If I read it right, I would be the Phantom Stranger. No on knows where he came from, what his real name is. He can see ghosts that no other man can see, he appears in places where it is impossible for him to be and has other supernatural powers. He is totally enigmatic.

He was not DC's most famous comic super hero, but I thought he was really cool when I was growing up.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Is charisma a super power? Bc I feel like it'd be cool to be able to convince everyone of anything you tell them

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • Arch Angel
    The baddest super hero
    Powers
    Fly with/without wings
    Super strength
    Glowing eyes
    Mighty sword
    Thundering clap
    Power to summon the elements
    Power to manipulate time
    Power to disappear
    Windy breathe

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd like to be a speedster.

I think I'd like to be the CW version of the Reverse Flash. Technically it isn't a hero, but I'd say he's super overpowered. He a planner, he has super speed and travels through time, and all the tech he has. Besides he can't be erased away because there's always another version of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flash. Or Clark Kent. Or the Green arrow. Or Iron Man

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno which hero i would be. But if you ask like what anti-hero would you be? Then i say Vigilante.

1|0
    0|0
  • One punch man, the most bored super hero in existance

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman definetely. I just don't know yet who will be my catwoman πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be Sterling Richard Aquilo, a vampire/assassin combination.

I would have super speed, superhuman strength, fangs, the ability to hypnotize and seduce and to climb walls, buldings and sneak everywhere.
    My tools and weapons would be a knife, a hooded robe, a crossbow on my arm that can shoot up to 100 meters, poison, a thin and strong rope, a door opener and smoke bombs/diversion bombs.

An eagle in the dark, with a righteous thirst for the blood of the evil, a thirst for supreme justice, with the fury of all hell.
    Fear me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mattmurdock from daredevil

1|0
    0|0
    • He's my favourite Marvels character ever. I've read pretty much all the comics

• Well he's my favourite too... i guess i'll received the star for thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• I would be Thor Odinson.

1|0
    0|0
  • Venom

1|0
    0|0
  • Stan Lee when he was younger

1|0
    0|0
  • Superman. Or Flash.

well Superman.

1|0