Is metal going to die?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not. I love metal, my boyfriend loves metal, a majority of people I know love metal. Metal is just as big as it's ever been in my opinion. Maybe it's just where I live but most people where I live listen to metal and/or rock

1|0
    0|0
    • What city? Metal is fucking dead here in San Diego. I literally only know 2 people that like metal. Everyone else won't stop playing garbage rap "music"

• Florence, Alabama lol. Lots of country too but I like country and I like rap. Just not the bullshit you hear on the radio. I like music that's got heart. You can tell the difference between artists who speak from the heart and artists who talk about generic materialistic shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• its way past its peak but i should think it will live on always in some form or other... after all people still like jazz

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 23

• You can't kill the metal, the metal will live on
    -Jack Black

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah it won't die. My main reason for thinking this is because a disproportionate amount of metalheads are musicians. Musicians that end up creating their own music. This will probably keep the genre from dying for a very long time

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to Tenacious D - The Metal for your answer 😁 open.spotify.com/.../3pYKJaLiixRcDFfcNhxZKK

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly hope not, but nowadays all new songs that come out are this electronic shit... I certainly wish artists would make songs like they used to before, rock, metal, punk etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its dead you dick. We do have a sub class of elitist metal heads that will never let the genre fully die and will countinue a pissing match to see who can play the fastest.

0|0
    0|0
  • HHHHHEEEEELLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU BBBBBUUUUUURN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA phew! SOOOOOMMEEEEE OOONEEEEE GEET MEEEEE SOOOOOMMEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAATER NNNNNOOOOOOOOW.. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah dude. If they can make Math Metal and Flanders inspired metal bands then the sky is the limit for that good shit 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • God I bloody hope not, I mean if it does I'm blasting Rammstein and Mötley crüe outside my window.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it will live forever dude, because there's people who live for it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's going to change, same as punk turned into metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a minute I thought you were talking about stuff like steel and I was so confused

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s gotta rust sooner or later

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont think so

0|1
    0|0
  • NEVER

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, jose!