Is metal going to die?

1224

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not. I love metal, my boyfriend loves metal, a majority of people I know love metal. Metal is just as big as it's ever been in my opinion. Maybe it's just where I live but most people where I live listen to metal and/or rock

• What city? Metal is fucking dead here in San Diego. I literally only know 2 people that like metal. Everyone else won't stop playing garbage rap "music"

• Florence, Alabama lol. Lots of country too but I like country and I like rap. Just not the bullshit you hear on the radio. I like music that's got heart. You can tell the difference between artists who speak from the heart and artists who talk about generic materialistic shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• its way past its peak but i should think it will live on always in some form or other... after all people still like jazz