How do you find good Fantasy/ Sci Fi books that are NOT!! YA or New Adult?

No matter what I try all I can ever seem to find is YA books. Harry potter, Narnia, Wheel of time, etc...

Really not interested in reading about another coming of age story, or some lame moral debate that goes something like "if i kill the evil person does that make me evil".

Is there a name for this type of genre? Content intended for adult audiences, that isn't concerned about being PC?

This feels like a dumb question, like I'm just missing something totally obvious, but seriously if anyone has any advice I'd be very grateful.
?

12