Why can't I win at fortnite?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First, dunno why this is under the dating section.
    Second, because it's difficult to win with that many people there.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I gotchu Boi. First, you’re going against math. There are 99 problems out there and if you got where everyone else goes (tilted towers) than that’s your 100th. Play it slow and away from others, be smart and let everyone pick themselves off. Even if you kill the last person and win. It’s still a win

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 21

• "Fortnite took another one..."
    You have to strategize. Learn the map, maybe do duos instead of solo, learn to build better. Try camping in good locations. Etc. It's a game of chance with the loot and you never know if someone had been there first and be waiting on you around the corner.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you camp you’ll never get better

• Show All
    • Better off playing Pubg

• But pubg is a running simulator until you get a car in my opinion it’s not fun because it’s slow paced buggy and boring

• Why is this under dating 😂😂😂

Whatever, a good guide on how to improve is "5 reasons you're not winning in Fortnite ~ Fortnite top 5 battle royale" by "ToProForuGames"... I would just put in the link but it seems one has to be an Xper level 2 to do that because... Yea...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because you suck at building. Building skills are just as important if not more important than good aim.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish i had the same problems as you, for fuck sake man is that really the most important thing in your life now?

0|0
    0|1
  • Because you aren't playing tactically. Start being super aggressive to learn how to win gun fights and get good at building quickly and strategically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz you suuuuck...

0|0
    0|0
  • people still play Fortnite?

0|1
    0|0
  • Fortnite sucks, play wow.

0|1
    0|1
  • No one wins at fortnite.

0|0
    0|1
  • cos you're a fucking casual scrub

0|0
    0|1
  • Shhhhhtfkup noob

0|0
    1|0
  • Because Fortnite sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the game is garbage

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao NOOB

0|0
    1|0
  • Coz your rookie 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz you suck

0|0
    0|0
  • May be cause you dont like playing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Noob

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you don't kill everyone else in the game! Start doing that, I promise it works.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about asking this last night lmao I really did. I went back to solo and I am SO BAD. What do you play on maybe we could duo?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes