Who's your favorite Disney princess?

Mine is probably either Jasmine or Ariel, I can't really decide.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Elsa.
    Second favorite is Ariel... if she counts as a princess.

I've heard of all the old characters but I've not really seen much of them just the more recent ones.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• jasmine- she reminds me of me, breaks rules and believes in finding true love

merida- strong character who isn't fully into things with guys "i am princess of ___ (lol i forgot) and i will be fighting for my own hand in marriage"

mulan- a strong character who wants to protect family and is learning about herself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

What Girls Said 52

• I like Disbey princess un general. But I think Mulan is the most amazing princess: she saves China (and don't expect a man to save her). Also, her story is real👌

0|0
    0|0
  • God BELLE. Why do you like Ariel? As I grow up, I find her sooooo retarded to give up her voice for some dude she barely knows. Also, why the heck couldn't she just write?

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't watch too many Disney movies as a kid but I liked belle in beauty and the beast

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew up in a gang house hun so I don't have a childhood full of girly things howev my fave goddess is Shiva or Dien the three eye moon goddess

0|0
    0|0
  • Nala (princess of the jungle in the lion kind) I wasn’t really into the princess movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Merida - she is independent, brave and has amazing hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm who to choose?
    1) Belle
    2) Ariel
    3) Pocahontas

0|0
    0|0
  • Merida
    Although I'd like to nominate Boudicca, Artemisia, and Tomoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiana, she’s independent and knows what she wants and has a realistic but optimistic outlook on life

0|0
    0|0
  • Mulan, Pocahontas, Jasmine, I don't know I can’t choose one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rapunzel is my favorite 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Belle 💛

1|0
    0|0
  • Jasmine

1|0
    0|0
  • Belle and Ariel

1|0
    0|0
  • Mulan / Belle 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariel

0|0
    0|0
  • Pocahontas

0|0
    0|0
    • Mulan isn’t a princess why people say she is males no sense she married a captain technically there should be the three princesses from
      Part two of mulan that should be on here not mulan lol

• Rapunzel

0|0
    0|0
  • Belle or Mulan if we're counting her

0|0
    0|0
  • Rapunzel

0|0
    0|0
  • Mulan! Love her, also Jasmine is up there too

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariel, Belle, or Aurora.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rapunzel is my girl lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Snow or aurora

0|0
    0|0
    • I was limited in the Disney I could see (my mum is nuts... Simpson’s was not allowed because “people aren’t yellow” along with many other programmes). I’ve actually never seen little mermaid.

I love Snow White because of he songs and the interaction with nature. Sleeping Beauty I was fascinated by because she was what I wanted to look like - she was a true beauty and her prince fought for her and found her. It was a nice escape from reality.

I do like Aladdin but I always felt Jasmine was expecting something. Snow and aurora never demanded anything

• Rapunzel or belle

0|0
    0|0
  • Snow white

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariel... the mermaid

0|0
    0|0
  • aurora/Briar Rose

0|0
    0|0