Do people consider a career in the arts to be a waste of time and money?

I'm just curious how people view others who are pursuing a career in the arts. Do you consider it to be a waste of time and do you value certain forms of the arts more highly than others?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you can make good money, it is a complete waste of time. You have to be good. You have to excel above the rest. Why? Because these are limited positions. Not everyone can be an artist and get paid significant money. Just because you dream it and want it doesn't mean you can have it.