If you had a billion dollars what would you do?

• Buy GAG and remove all the thots
  • Spend all the money on charity
  • Invest that money to make more money
    Vote C
  • Make a mattress out of it and sleep on it every day and every night
    Vote D
  • Fix your ugly face :(
    Vote E
  • Get senpai to luv u
    Vote F
  • Get wasted, blow it all on hard drugs, cause trouble and die in a high speed car chase
    Vote G

313

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• If I only had the choice to pick from the polls, I would spend all my money on charity! The burden of carrying around that much money would make my life extremely stressful, knowing I could be hunted down and constantly harassed by people who are obsessed with money. It's a wonderful feeling for your heart when you save so many lives with the funds you provided in order to make a better future for those who didn't have a chance (this could be people, animals, plants, habitats, e. t. c).

Now, if I could distribute it in any way I could, I'd contact every family member/friend I know and clear them of all debts they had whether it be surgery bills, house payments, student loans, e. t. c, plus give them $10,000 each to spoil themselves. I'd follow this up by placing in a few million dollars into multiple investments where I can make a profit without having to do much. Lastly, I'd give the rest to charity to lift the burden of carrying all that extra money around and help others who are in need of help! I honestly hope to never make this kind of money as it would be a life-changer but in the right hands, wonderful things can come out of it :)