If you had a billion dollars what would you do?

• Buy GAG and remove all the thots
    Vote A
  • Spend all the money on charity
    Vote B
  • Invest that money to make more money
    Vote C
  • Make a mattress out of it and sleep on it every day and every night
    Vote D
  • Fix your ugly face :(
    Vote E
  • Get senpai to luv u
    Vote F
  • Get wasted, blow it all on hard drugs, cause trouble and die in a high speed car chase
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• If I only had the choice to pick from the polls, I would spend all my money on charity! The burden of carrying around that much money would make my life extremely stressful, knowing I could be hunted down and constantly harassed by people who are obsessed with money. It's a wonderful feeling for your heart when you save so many lives with the funds you provided in order to make a better future for those who didn't have a chance (this could be people, animals, plants, habitats, e. t. c).

Now, if I could distribute it in any way I could, I'd contact every family member/friend I know and clear them of all debts they had whether it be surgery bills, house payments, student loans, e. t. c, plus give them $10,000 each to spoil themselves. I'd follow this up by placing in a few million dollars into multiple investments where I can make a profit without having to do much. Lastly, I'd give the rest to charity to lift the burden of carrying all that extra money around and help others who are in need of help! I honestly hope to never make this kind of money as it would be a life-changer but in the right hands, wonderful things can come out of it :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 11

• Investments businesses, philanthropy work, environmental research investments, buy a few homes for my family, pay a few of my mates rent for the next 5 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I gotta Invest that money to make more money..

Or I’d really like to get with my dream girl. You know it’ll give you that extra confidence boost.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because money will run out if we don't taking care of it, by make things go on circle, like investing to a business, we can afford more to have fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a tropical island, build a castle on it, chill all day every day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Invest it to make more money but option G is also a possibility knowing myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a nice home and start a few businesses, be charitable and then travel.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go to a country that doesn't have taxes and just chill there

0|1
    0|0
  • Save like 10 mil for myself so that I dont have to work anymore and then donate 990 mil. DAMN that does sound good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work at McDonalds. Think about it

0|1
    0|0
  • I would donate most of it but I have a few wishes.

0|1
    0|0
  • make height lengthen surgey

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes