When you get older does your music taste change?

When I was younger I loved hip hop and rap as I've gotten older I've turned to more chilled music , I now like country music , rock music and more heavy rock. Now I look back and see a lot of the younger people listing to rap and I just think 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes...

Thats how mental growing works

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I've gone from rock and pop to indie and folk. I still partly listen to the same music I did years ago because I like older music in general but the new music I find tends to be something like acoustic folk or indie.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Mine has been relatively consistent, it's still orchestral, rock and metal, though in the category of Rock I cycled from punk to Detroit (the other subgenres weren't affected).

0|0
    0|0
  • It will always change as long as your an avid listener. hip hop is actually at a good place rn and shouldn't be considered a young persons genre. Granted the younger people tend to listen to less matured hip hop in regards to objective musical taste. But every genre has good and bad artist. Hell Kendrick Lamar just won a pulitzer prize for his achievements.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went from liking pop and classic rock when I was younger, to pop-punk, to electronic and alternative rock and pop and metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was young, I like rock and metal
    -Korn
    -Slipknot
    -Mudvayne
    etc...

Now, I like pop, chill, trance and a bit of rock still..

So yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. You'll still love all the old stuff but not day after day after day. You find new stuff. I go on YouTube, search "death metal" (or whatever you're into). I Google shit like "best Russian pop" or "best middle east music" and try different shit. You might find some interesting shit. A Swiss band called "Eluveitie" was awesome I thought. A Russian chick "Лолита" (Lolita) is very talented. But her stuff is all in Russian. I don't know what floats your boat so I don't know what to tell ya.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm turning back to more early 2000's or 70/60's music. Even some classics from the German Empire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It has changed a lot and it's still changing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I still frozen in my childhood

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely changes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I’ve always loved punk and pop punk.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I love country music

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes