What is the funnest but most annoying online multiplayer game you play?

For me it’s Town of Salem. My friend and I play that game all the time because it’s the only PC game we can play together actively but some of the online players really love to cheat and throw the game off which makes me rage quit sometimes.

214

Most Helpful Guy

• When I played it, most definitely World of Warcraft. I've had to quit as I'm a father of 4 now. Probably the biggest issue I had was when I would spend a lot of time in game earning something and then future players would have those same things given away to them or they would have the barrier of entry severely lowered. It really cheapened the experience and the exclusivity of what I had done. Oh well I can't deal with time sinks like that anymore.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend is a big Town of Salem fan.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE