What is the funnest but most annoying online multiplayer game you play?

For me it’s Town of Salem. My friend and I play that game all the time because it’s the only PC game we can play together actively but some of the online players really love to cheat and throw the game off which makes me rage quit sometimes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I played it, most definitely World of Warcraft. I've had to quit as I'm a father of 4 now. Probably the biggest issue I had was when I would spend a lot of time in game earning something and then future players would have those same things given away to them or they would have the barrier of entry severely lowered. It really cheapened the experience and the exclusivity of what I had done. Oh well I can't deal with time sinks like that anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend is a big Town of Salem fan.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Clash Royale when it doesn't lag is pretty fun. A couple updates ago the system requirements must have changed though because now it lags the majority of the time.
    The most fun I had in an online game was Brothers in Arms back on the original Xbox before the online feature of that system was shut down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doodle army 2: mini militia is really quite fun to play but there are many hackers and that's extremely annoying...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sea of thieves ! 80% of time the same things to do and 10% stressful gunfights with ninja loot x).

0|0
    0|0
  • League, if you don't exclusively count mmorpgs. Bunch of toxic kids, but a good game 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Overwatch is fun but the plebs you match with are not

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not online but overcooked and lovers in sometime are annoying and fun multiplayers

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortnite because that game was designed to be a sequel to minecraft

0|0
    0|0
  • league of legends.

0|0
    0|0
  • CoD; pretty much any flavor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deceit