Do you watch anime? If so what anime are you currently watching or had last finished watching?

I am currently just watching One Piece and My Hero Academia.Do you watch anime? If so what anime are you currently watching or had last finished watching?
Do you watch anime? If so what anime are you currently watching or had last finished watching?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently : Gintama , My Hero. Just finished Dragonball Super. Lot's more to go.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh if you haven't I'd recommend reading the mangas for BNHA and One Piece (especially BNHA because man so much have happened in there compared to the anime, though it's a great adaptation)

I'm currently reading Berserk and watching the Fate series, and then there's BNHA, One Piece and Black Clover which I'm currently fully updated with, so not sure if that counts here

1|0
    0|0
    • I'll try reading the mangas maybe. I guess I'll have to buy every manga, but I believe that much more is shown in these manga versions especially one piece, since people bragged about it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yep my man all might watching stines gate again 4 season 2 Nd gonna start black clover

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragon Ball Super

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes