What's the biggest compliment you've received and given someone?

πŸ€”

82

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Given -: you are really cute and sweet and beautiful
    Received -. What is receive , never heard of this πŸ˜‚jk
    Hahaha about the height

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 7

• A guy once complimented me saying that I was a really nice and intelligent person.
    I really appreciated it 😊
    I prefer when people compliment me on my personality rather than my appearance, even if I don't mind getting compliments on how I look lmao.
    But I feel like compliment on my character seems more honest and personal to me 😊

So I tend to give a lot of compliments on a trait of character , or something I think the person is really good at.
    😊
    (Is it weird , maybe?)

• Received: "You are the most beautiful and smartest person in the world" (he said it so he could have my fidget cube but compared to a lot of other ones i can remember its high up) and "Bre that (my saxophone playing) was perfect"
    Given: It was a whole poem but it basically went like this "I won't compare you to others and call you the best father in the world, but I know you are a father who cares, loves and works hard"

• I don't compliment people often cuz I'm quiet and shy... but one guy came into the gas station and I was working the till, he had huge stretched ears... so I told him that I loved his ears πŸ˜‚ Lmao he was grinning

• Best compliments is that I changed someone’s life for the better, that I’m the sweetest and kindest person they know, and that I’m body goals. Lol

• "You r tall in height "is the one that I receive the most and I probably give compliments like 'u look beautiful ' and all that

• I do it all the time I don’t even remember

• That i was inspirational, nice, ane cute

What Guys Said 1

• I don’t remember compliments since they make me uncomfortable, but the biggest compliment was probably to my classmates after our graduation in December