Do you think rap music is for stupid people?

Or are there a lot of intelligent and intellectual people who love rap music? I never heard any scientist or business man or successful intelligent ceo that likes to listen to rap music LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
  • Yes, most rap listeners are stupid.
    Vote A
  • No, there are a lot of intelligent people who like rap.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My buddy's a scientist at a very prestigious robotics lab and loves rap. You don't know anything about people who like music you don't except that you have different musical tastes.

0|0
    0|0
    • What are his favorite rappers and rap songs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say that, maybe if they like pop rap like any of that shit like Drake or like little Uzi vert. I only know those nAmes because I had to apply to a job, which was based on some rap music stuff and saw them... I check out those Uzi lyrics and they were the dumbest thing I've ever read

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No. Not at all. I know a lot of intelligent people who like rap music and they're not necessarily CEOs or scientists but they are very well educated

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I don't think that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No, not necessarily. I personally do not like rap music at all, and couldn’t believe why I even listened to it when I was in high school. It was probably because I was just going with what everyone did and listened to

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some intelligent people who like rap. What makes you think scientists don't like rap? I've never heard anything about their music tastes, but that doesn't mean they don't listen to music.

0|1
    0|0
    • Being a business man, CEO, or scientist also doesn't inherently make you smart. So even if they don't listen to rap, it has no connotations to their intelligence.

• Depends on what kinda rap you’re talking about. The modern stuff is stupid with little meaning, but the old school stuff had more meaningful lyrics.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate rap music, and I consider myself to be of above average intelligence. However, you can't really make that generalization.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, come to think of it, yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes