Do you think rap music is for stupid people?

Or are there a lot of intelligent and intellectual people who love rap music? I never heard any scientist or business man or successful intelligent ceo that likes to listen to rap music LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
  • Yes, most rap listeners are stupid.
  • No, there are a lot of intelligent people who like rap.

47

Most Helpful Girl

• My buddy's a scientist at a very prestigious robotics lab and loves rap. You don't know anything about people who like music you don't except that you have different musical tastes.

• What are his favorite rappers and rap songs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say that, maybe if they like pop rap like any of that shit like Drake or like little Uzi vert. I only know those nAmes because I had to apply to a job, which was based on some rap music stuff and saw them... I check out those Uzi lyrics and they were the dumbest thing I've ever read