Most underrated Movies Of 1997? And why do you think they're underrated?

There's this Movie one of my favorite YouTubers reviewed yesterday and it seems like an underrated Movie. So I was wondering what 1997 Movies do you think are underrated and why do you think they're underrated?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know of too many 1997 movies other than Alien: Resurrection and Starship Troopers.

I don't know if it's underrated, but Starship Troopers is a real blast although the obsessive Heinlein fans of the book didn't like it.

I mean, how many movies have:
    1. A gorgeous Denise Richards near the start of her career.
    2. The ever-underappreciated Clancy Brown who, as Sergeant Zim, is fabulous as in the scene below.
    3. Same with Michael Ironside who, give shit scripts, often rescues a scene in some way like below.
    4. Lines like Michael Ironside's "If you locate a bug-hole, nuke it."

https://youtu.be/gbqf201kkaMhttps://youtu.be/XvAsR4O4W0w

• Yes! StarShip Troopers was the Movie I thinking about (: And yes it is underrated because it bombed at the Box Office (which is surprising) ): One of my favorite YouTubers Nostalgia Critic reviewed it yesterday (:

• Does this make you happy?

• I am indifferent.