Most underrated Movies Of 1997? And why do you think they're underrated?

There's this Movie one of my favorite YouTubers reviewed yesterday and it seems like an underrated Movie. So I was wondering what 1997 Movies do you think are underrated and why do you think they're underrated?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know of too many 1997 movies other than Alien: Resurrection and Starship Troopers.

I don't know if it's underrated, but Starship Troopers is a real blast although the obsessive Heinlein fans of the book didn't like it.

I mean, how many movies have:
    1. A gorgeous Denise Richards near the start of her career.
    2. The ever-underappreciated Clancy Brown who, as Sergeant Zim, is fabulous as in the scene below.
    3. Same with Michael Ironside who, give shit scripts, often rescues a scene in some way like below.
    4. Lines like Michael Ironside's "If you locate a bug-hole, nuke it."

https://youtu.be/gbqf201kkaMhttps://youtu.be/XvAsR4O4W0w

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes! StarShip Troopers was the Movie I thinking about (: And yes it is underrated because it bombed at the Box Office (which is surprising) ): One of my favorite YouTubers Nostalgia Critic reviewed it yesterday (:

• Show All
    • Does this make you happy?

• I am indifferent.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth (新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 劇場版 DEATH & REBIRTH シト新生 Shin seiki Evangerion Gekijō-ban

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know any particular movies from any given year BUT I do know that Bad Boys, which is also one of my most liked movies, came out the year I was born (1995), so there's that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Amistad and Lolita.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why do you think they're underrated?

• Amistad is the #35 movie for the year, based on popularity, on IMDB. com, and Lolita is #13 but a very well done movie. I suspect that Lolita did not do better because of the subject matter.

• con air

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes