How many of u have watched black mirror?

What do u think about it?
(It's a show in Netflix)

Fun fact: They picked the name because it's about how the tech might/has change our world. And a TV screen is a black mirror
(Yup, not just TV. All most gadget's screens.)

75

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never watched it.
    Is it good?
    How old should a person be to watch it?
    I have a 14 year old little sister, I just want to know if it’s something I would have to watch while she isn’t around...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Google just the name of it. U will get all the ans in one place😉😁

• I have no idea what you people are talking about. Dude fucks a pig in the first episode. Hello?

• @420Rachel yeah I know it's disturbing

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a few years ago I watched
    - The Entire History of You (It made me feel like shit)
    - White Christmas (It made me feel like shit)
    - Play Test (mildly amusing)
    - Shut up and Dance (very amusing, this is about a kid who is also a pedo and his life was ruined)

Overall the show excels at making me feel uncomfortable, not through good writing mind you, but through exploitation of really disturbing themes, for example, White Christmas, I have similar phobia about being stuck in a world like that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE