How many of u have watched black mirror?

What do u think about it?
(It's a show in Netflix)

Fun fact: They picked the name because it's about how the tech might/has change our world. And a TV screen is a black mirror
(Yup, not just TV. All most gadget's screens.)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never watched it.
    Is it good?
    How old should a person be to watch it?
    I have a 14 year old little sister, I just want to know if it’s something I would have to watch while she isn’t around...

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Google just the name of it. U will get all the ans in one place😉😁

• Show All
    • I have no idea what you people are talking about. Dude fucks a pig in the first episode. Hello?

• @420Rachel yeah I know it's disturbing

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a few years ago I watched
    - The Entire History of You (It made me feel like shit)
    - White Christmas (It made me feel like shit)
    - Play Test (mildly amusing)
    - Shut up and Dance (very amusing, this is about a kid who is also a pedo and his life was ruined)

Overall the show excels at making me feel uncomfortable, not through good writing mind you, but through exploitation of really disturbing themes, for example, White Christmas, I have similar phobia about being stuck in a world like that.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Love the fun fact about the screen
    I watched a couple episodes. Some are really weird. I went in with no idea what the show was about so I was kinda blown away. It was good. Its like the Twilight Zone for this time period

0|2
    0|0
  • I didn't watch it yet but my professor showed us video clips of it in class and I thought it was fascinating. I will probably watch it one day if it is still on netflix when I find the time to watch it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm caught up to date with all the episodes lol I love the show, can't wait for next season and for now I'm re watching episodes for and they always offer some food for thought :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know that. But I love Black mirror!!! :) one of my favourite Netflix Series

0|1
    0|0
  • Never

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm starting to watch it. 😊 it's great

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I enjoyed the first two seasons but once it became a Netflix show, I feel like it sort of lost its spark. I mean there have been great episodes in both the 3rd and 4th season but I don't think they compare to the first two seasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watched he first episode ages ago, loved it and never went back to it. It’s still on my list, staring at me like a puppy at a kennel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, it's great. And depressing. And great.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've watched it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes