What do people think of ASMR and the people who watch it?

if you don't know what asmr is, it's basicly people make videos baaed around sounds such as tapping scratching etc for relaxation

I've listened to it for about 3 years to help with insomnia but I've kind of kept it a secret and tried to hide it. I've told a few online friends about it and they wernt bothered

But from a social stand point I'm just wondering what people think of or and the people who watch It, especially as a guy

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I listen to some too. To try to sleep since I'm suffering from insomnia too. It's great to relax. 😊 which one do you listen to?

• MickelousProductions, Raffy Taphy, asmr surge and JOJOs asmr are the main ones, how about you?

• AsmrMagic she's a really chill and nice person beside her great ASMR work. But I do listen to asmr surge too

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to use it due to my insomnia as well, but now I just take a lot of melatonin and my girlfriend stays up with me on the phone. Her speaking is far more relaxing than anything on ASMR. If you don’t have the app by the way, get it. YouTube is annoying when trying to listen to ASMR