What would be a good theme for a burlesque show?

I'm starting to get ideas for a solo showcase at a showgirl festival. I need an idea for a storyline. I currently have a girl who's fairy godmother turns her from a sub to a dom, something to do with aphrodite or Philotes (sex goddess). It could be a disney character, it could be a typical librarian, etc... any ideas for a good theme/storyline?

(Can't be Alice in Wonderland themed though cause I already have a show about that).

15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Zoo animals. Sexy kitties like cheetahs and black panthers and a King of the jungle aka lions