What would you do if everything you touched became a toy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always said if I was born a girl that's exactly what would happen. Everything in the god damn house would have been inserted at least once.

So I'm going to say enjoy it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow I didn't even think of sex toys until I came to the comic section. Lol I was about to plan who I would turn into a toy on purpose, wonder how a toy toilet would work and if I would have to hover even in my own bathroom, how I would eat if all my food turned to toys, bemoan the fact I could never pet another animal. And then I read the comments already here, lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Like during sex, does my lover turn into a toy, or let's say I cup her breast, does it turn into a toy (she's a woman with toy appendages all over) or does her whole body turn into a toy... or does it just happen to inanimate objects but not people? (What if I touch myself)

I guess if I want a toy I'll touch something or if I want something to go away I'll turn it into a toy. I'd be like X-Men's "Rogue" having to wear gloves all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get people to touch me first. It would’t be that big a change.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I wore a glove and clothes? Does this power apply to air and liquids?

I'm overthinking this.

0|0
    0|0
  • So if I touch a person are they going to turn into a marionette puppet? Thats would make a good horror story

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to eat without touching my food or accept my inevitable death.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hah yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure I would have already changed into one due to absentmindedly scratching my face

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d turn people into tops (who I hate) so when they spin into each other they break

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd touch everything just to TOY with people

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope all would become electric guitars 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open a toy factory.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play

0|0
    0|0
  • It does, including people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick in someone's butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Freak out since i can nolonger masturbare...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes