Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, and such?

If YES, have you experienced anything in the past? Can you tell me more about it?

Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, and such?
  • Yes, I do believe they exist.
    Vote A
  • No, they exist only in the books.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, at present, there is no scientifically valid evidence that ghosts and such exist. While there may be things that cannot be explained, it does not logically follow that, because unexplained, they must be supernatural phenomena.

As far as aliens, it is a reasonable surmise, based on statistical probabilities, that there is life on other planets. However, at present, there is no evidence that such life exists. (No photos, no radio signals, etc.) Until there is affirmative evidence of such life, it cannot be assumed to exist.

That is how science works. Until it can be proven empirically, it must be assumed not to exist. Science requires valid proof, not faith or abstract formulas.

Further, regarding the possibility of Earth having been visited by aliens.
    Given the wide distances between Earth and just the planets for which we have data - again none of which show any evidence of life - and given what we know of the laws of physics, it would be impossible for Earth to have been visited by such life even if it did exist.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghosts because a friend of mine who passed away a few months ago came into my dream and she told
    Me things that I needed to hear and she told me she’s ok and she’s able to run and she said she’s ok and she’s watching over me and I also felt a push when I was an in emergency situation yesterday and no one was next to me when it happened

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• Hum, ghosts?
    No, they don't exist.
    Aliens?
    Yes, they *do* exist, but *not* on Earth...
    The number of planets out there makes it impossible for aliens *not* to exist, but the distances involved also makes it *extremely* unlikely that any of them are close enough to us to become aware of our existence and be able to travel to us and reach us before we become extinct as a species...

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I believe in ghosts but I have seen some weird things that I just can't explain and others don't believe when I tell them 1 example would be a plate floating for a few seconds then flying across the room you tell me was it a ghost or my imagination?

1|0
    0|0
  • Aliens nktas much in the way they are depicted in the movies. (I do love the movies though) I do believe there is live in some form somewhere else in the universe. Ghosts also not souch as you see in the movies but there is definitely more than most of us can perceive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ghosts no, as there is no evidence whatsoever to support their existence or possibility thereof.

With regards to aliens, there is a mathematical probability that life, even intelligent life, exists on other planets. Unfortunately, we won't know about it for a few thousand years because it takes light that long to travel

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's entirely possible if not probable that aliens do exist, given the size of our universe, although not necessarily in the sense that most people think of aliens. As for them visiting Earth, that's a different matter. Ghosts and the supernatural in general I think are highly improbable.

1|0
    0|0
  • In 6th grade my dad moved in with his girlfriend, I lived with my mom but I'd stay there sometimes, but when i was there alone I kept seeing a child sized black figure out of the corner of my eye and I also would occasionally hear footsteps and banging on the door to the guest room

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in life on other planets but not aliens in the terms it's usually used. Ghosts no not a bit.

Funny how people use the same thing to prove aliens are visiting our planet and that ghosts exist (orbs)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am gonna see tonight one ghost whose name is mynameisLyn😁

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont believe in anything supernatural, nor in any religion 😅
    though i survived a fire, that burnt my whole apartment, everything but me in a boxer.. it must be my usual luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are millions of planets in our galaxy and we have discovered only 10%of them plus there are millions of galaxy, so aliens exists. And ghosts exists when they die with rage or unfinished business in their past life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve seen random white shadows in videos and random doors opening, lights flickering, strange noises, cold shivers so yeah I believe in them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I'm gonna select an occupation which helps me explore these topics in detail and discover things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think ghosts have been following me around for the past 2 years. But I don't mind lol. Also, it would be ignorant for any human to assume there aren't aliens.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't compare fuckin ghost to aliens, aliens are most likely somewhere there it just depends on their intelligence level, and ghosts are physically impossible

1|0
    0|0
    • Aliens *on* our planet is essentially equal to ghosts...
      Now aliens *somewhere* in the universe is a different matter entierly, there's just no way in heck that they're close enough to both become aware of our existence and visit us while we still exist as a species...

• Ghost and aliens are pure make believe, but demons and angels are very much a reality. Demons are able to pretend and lie to be something they aren't and thats what aliens and ghosts are

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in ghosts and aliens. About a year ago, I had just fallen asleep and the corner of my bed shaking woke me up. There was nothing there and my whole bed wasn't shaking, it was just the corner like someone was standing there and shaking my mattress; at the time I didn't really get what was happening until like the next morning lol
    And aliens, absolutely, my mom told me when she was a kid, she saw something red in the sky (she thought maybe a meteor or something) and it stopped in mid air and turned and flew away. Several years ago, my dad said he saw something falling in the sky, it split into 3 and they all flew in different directions. The universe is HUGE, there has to be other life out there

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we are not the only beings in the universe... but none of those beings want to be corrupted by associating with us humans.. I don’t blame them!

1|0
    0|0
  • One night i was sitting up in bed watching tv with the bedroom door closed when my girlfriend seemingly floated in opening the door, she was touching the ground but her legs didn't move when she walked and she had a aura around her. She didn't say anything just waved her hand at me as if for me to follow her and i tried to follow her but felt something holding me to the bed, so i turned to my left side only to realise she was in bed beside me with her arm around me needless to say i freaked out froze up i wasn't sure if i was even awake or if i imagined it. I was to embarrassed to wake her up or mention it until the next day when she told me she had a dream that she got up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen and stared at the fridge i think it was her astro projection never believed in supernatural thing's til that happened.

2|0
    0|0
  • You can't group these together... lol... Aliens No... Spirits Yes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Aliens, no, ghosts, yes. My little village is totally haunted. My sister works as a housekeeper in the village inn and has been cleaning rooms and heard banging in the closet. She goes in and sees coathangers flapping about. Later she opens the linen closet and sees a wispy shiny form in there. My friends who also work there see things fly off shelves, dark forms walking down corridors, etc. My dad had something grab his neck in the night, my gran's husband has seen a ghost monk in a cowl walk around, and my gran has seen doorknobs spin and plates fly 20ft away off walls. England is haunted.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Ghost - sure, I exist
    Aliens - definitley

2|0
    0|0
  • Ghosts no... but aliens yes. I dont believe in spirits or ghosts, you shouldn't group them together. But if we classify aliens as life outside of earth I think there's a chance there is at least some sort of microscopic organism that isn't from Earth. The amount of planets in the goldilocks (habitable) zone is huge in our known universe. There has to be at least some other intelligent form out there - the universe is huge.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ghosts and the paranormal are not the same as aliens.

Ghosts and stuff like that, no, they aren't real.

But the universe is infinitely wide and vast. We've barely covered any of it. The idea that we are the ONLY lifeforms out there is ridiculous and honestly really prideful as humans

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghost do not exist but I do believe in there being aliens. In the millions of lightyears of unexplored space, there must at least be another living organism other than those on earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I believe in both more so ghosts though since I used to live in a rlly haunted house

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • ... yes... i believe in them...

1|1
    0|0
  • Only in ghost ^-^

1|0
    0|0
  • i believe in ghosts but not in aliens