Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, and such?

If YES, have you experienced anything in the past? Can you tell me more about it?

• Yes, I do believe they exist.
  • No, they exist only in the books.

1362

Most Helpful Guy

• No, at present, there is no scientifically valid evidence that ghosts and such exist. While there may be things that cannot be explained, it does not logically follow that, because unexplained, they must be supernatural phenomena.

As far as aliens, it is a reasonable surmise, based on statistical probabilities, that there is life on other planets. However, at present, there is no evidence that such life exists. (No photos, no radio signals, etc.) Until there is affirmative evidence of such life, it cannot be assumed to exist.

That is how science works. Until it can be proven empirically, it must be assumed not to exist. Science requires valid proof, not faith or abstract formulas.

Further, regarding the possibility of Earth having been visited by aliens.
    Given the wide distances between Earth and just the planets for which we have data - again none of which show any evidence of life - and given what we know of the laws of physics, it would be impossible for Earth to have been visited by such life even if it did exist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghosts because a friend of mine who passed away a few months ago came into my dream and she told
    Me things that I needed to hear and she told me she’s ok and she’s able to run and she said she’s ok and she’s watching over me and I also felt a push when I was an in emergency situation yesterday and no one was next to me when it happened

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE