Is anyone else excited for the upcoming release of Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary Edition?

The 20th Anniversary Edition games are remastered versions of the old World of Darkness games released in the 1990s, when I was too young to play them. Wraith is the last game in the series.
Read the description of the Followers of Set in the original Players Guide... note the year Set falls into Torpor for the final time...

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep!
    As to me, one of the best in the WoD!
    The deepest and meaningful game ! More occult than any others... And the rules... So odd ! Two players for one PC !
    ^^

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nawwww

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE